Chapter 14: See Me In You

Chen Jiaxin's POV

It's been weeks since the opening of the studio and everyone became busy again with their own stuffs.

Xiyi got another project in the company while I was packed with numerous of workshops and classes at the studio.

And because of that, everything that happened at the opening were temporarily forgotten.

I know it might be cruel to ignore his concerns for me.

But all I can do was to turn a blind eye and pretend like I wasn't able to notice them.

Thankfully, master arranged a lot of upcoming works for me so my mind had no choice but to be occupied by work and leave all the personal matters hanging for the meantime.

"Ms. Jiaxin, the kids were all fetched by their parents downstairs. I guess now we can have our lunch?" I heard Rosy asked me.

We just finished the only class we have for today so I asked Rosy to send our little students downstairs to wait for their guardians.

"Let's go. I'm a bit hungry as well, I only had coffee this morning because I accidentally overslept," I said, making Rosy grinned.

After checking that the studio was surely locked, we instantly head at the restaurant nearby.

Honestly, we do not usually eat outside since we often bring pack lunches and snacks at the studio. However Rosy and I decided to eat out for today's lunch since Ian and master were both on leave today.

After our orders were taken, Rosy went to use the comfort room so I took my phone out and played for a while.

For these past few days, I slowly began to get used with Rosy and Ian's company. They were like a breathe of fresh air, both new to my eyes.

Because back in Hungary, Dylan was always there to accompany me. But he is temporarily away so I'm glad that I have two new companions with me now.

Even though I'm not really sure when will Dylan return but I wanted to assure myself that it wouldn't be that too long.

Hopefully.

Ian is just like any other common guy. Timid and often serious. But he is nice and is always there to offer you any help.

Just like this one time that we have to bring these large trays of finished outputs of our students at the kiln room for cooking, thankfully Ian offered to bring all of them downstairs and saved us from suffering backpains.

I guess, that's one problem Ian have to face while working with an old man and two women in this field.

The physical work.

Well, as for me I think I can still be of a little help in some way. However, in both master's and Rosy's case, it could be a bit difficult.

Of course it could be very unethical to ask an old man for some strenuous works so I don't even dare ask him for that.

And as for Rosy, I think it'll be impossible to let her do such heavy tasks for the meanwhile.

Well, I'm trying not to be nosy but I just recently found out that Rosy is actually eight weeks pregnant.

The old man told me that.

I was surprised when I heard about that because she really don't seemed like one with her petite body. But after observing her for quite some time, I realized that maybe she's indeed pregnant.

Master told me that Rosy did informed him about her pregnancy since the beginning but still took her in because of the unique talent he saw in her.