Chapter 16: Good In The Bad

Jiaxin's POV

The whole week, Yuki spent mostly of his time at the studio pestering and hovering around Rosy.

Well, I had already predicted this on my mind but for some reasons, Yuki had exceeded my expectations.

I never thought he was this head over heels for Rosy. I sometimes think that he was not that same guy who asked her to get rid of their baby.

Every single day, he will bring lots of food for all of us including the other students. He brought cakes, fruits and other variety of pastries which I heard Rosy all likes.

Every morning, he will wait for Rosy down her apartment to fetch her but she would usually ignore him and still take a cab on her way at the studio, leaving him devastated.

And every end of our work, even if he always gets shrugged off by her, he would still wait for her outside his car and offer her a ride home.

However despite all of his efforts, Rosy stayed aloof the whole week and was always keeping her distance away from him.

Naturally, people who don't know their story would think Rosy might be a little heartless for doing this, avoiding him and being cold towards him.

But I can't blame her because I do understand where she's coming from. But at some point, I somehow want them to get back together.

Because only numb people would not feel how much love they have for each other.

And I know, master also saw this that's why he allowed Yuki to come here in the first place. Master told me he had talked to him about his plan of fixing things with her. Probably, the old man saw how sorry he was towards her and how sincere he is about getting her back.

For consecutive days, Yuki and Rosy were like that. One chasing the other, while the other kept on running away.

We all thought they'd stay like that until the end of the week but not until the incident today.

"We'll all get fat in no time, thanks to you, Yuki," master said as we we're having our break at the pantry area.

This time, Yuki ordered delivery food and treated us for lunch.

"No problem, sir. I should be the one thanking you for letting me stay here," he replied.

Rosy remained silent beside me and kept eating her food when out of the blue, Yuki put some dumplings on her plate.

"You always like to eat these," he said.

Rosy's eyes found Yuki's face and they stared at each other for a moment.

"That was before, it's different now," she said and put aside the dumplings on her plate.

The three of us looked at each other awkwardly feeling the tension.

"Hahaha, come on. Don't make a fuss about it. Let's have dumplings everyone. Dumplings are good, dumplings are good," my master said and faked a laugh.

Yuki only cast a smile at us.

As we continue with our food, we suddenly heard Rosy's alarm, signaling that the pots currently at the kiln room were already done.

"I'll just go and check on it," Rosy said.

"I'll help her Miss, you can continue with your lunch," Ian volunteered and the two of them immediately went downstairs.

"You still have a long way to go, young man," master suddenly spoke and tapped Yuki's shoulder. "You have to earn her trust back, and it might get a bit difficult at first, but don't give up on her."