✎ | нιgнѕ¢нσσℓ мємσяιєѕ ↬ juyeon [the boyz]

It was around May and M/N's class just finished the last day of their exam,M/N was being the studious top student he is as he was focusing on his night study.He was going way over the limit and he froze when he heard footsteps nearing his seat,he was nervous as every teacher in the school was known for their kindness.His teacher rubbed his back as he softly smiled "Hey,Kang M/N.Take it easy,its only a week before your 3 month school vacation.The world isn't pressuring you to do well y'know?",M/N nodded as he wasn't used to such treatment.He focused on finishing his notes before noticing that Juyeon was waving at him,he waved back before taking a sip from his banana milk.Juyeon walked to him and gave him a container filled with chocolate chip cookies "Here,you need some sugar in your system",M/N softly let out a 'thank you' before opening it and eating some while doing his work.

It wasn't long before their night study finished and the students were heading back home,M/N was walking alone before seeing Juyeon go by his side.Juyeon held his hand "You're lucky we live in the same apartment building,I came before you could get into any trouble",M/N shyly smiled "You don't have to stand as my brother figure,hyung.I know I'm the only family I have but your mom and younger brother already treats me like I'm part of your family,I have no way to repay you guys".Juyeon laughed "Don't worry,you don't need to repay our kindness.Plus,I have to be by your side as your friend.You're like family to me so I have to do all of this",M/N softly giggled before resting his head on Juyeon's shoulder "Thanks for being here for me,I wouldn't know how I'd live without you".The older ruffled his hair "No need to thank me,I should be the one thanking you.Who knew how much I would change when I met you and became your friend?",the younger grinned "From the school's bad boy to school's gentle brother figure".The two were glad and it was obvious from the way they treated each other.

TIMESKIP[Present]

It had been long since Juyeon's graduation and M/N left the country to study college abroad,Juyeon debuted in a idol group and he was clearly uninformed that M/N came back after graduating college in Japan.It had been years since they contacted each other and M/N knew it was time for Juyeon to see him,M/N was at the school stadium getting everything ready for the reunion since he was the designated host.He was casually listening to music as he was getting everything into place,he smiled as he saw some of his classmates walk in.He waved at them before going to them,Juyeon was way too anxious on the other hand.Jacob rubbed his back "I'm sure M/N will be there,don't worry",Juyeon shook his head "I know he'll be there but it would be so awkward just to walk to him looking all different!H-h-he might think that I'm a different person,y'know?!".Sangyeon rolled his eyes "I'm sure he'll still remember you,who knows?Anything could happen,you'd be lucky if he still recognizes and remembers you",Jacob nodded "Just trust us for now and you'll be the judge of what will really happen at the reunion,okay?".Juyeon sighed before temporarily trusting their words,he got the suit Sangyeon picked for him and went to his room to change into it.After he put on his accessories and shoes,he left the dorm and headed to the school for the reunion.As Juyeon was heading to the school stadium,M/N was getting ready behind the stage.He fixed his shirt and blazer before going down from the platform and talking with his former teachers,he had a genuine smile as his teachers complimented how well he grew.His adviser crossed her arms proudly "Look at you,are you really the boy who was always trying hard to pass his classes and going past his limit?",M/N laughed "Don't worry,I've changed for the better.I know when to relax and when to go all in,college taught me a lot of new things".

It wasn't long before Juyeon walked in as the event just started,everyone flocked around him as M/N was walking off to his table.He turned behind him and smiled softly as he saw Juyeon,he eased down the commotion and brought Juyeon to where the food was.Juyeon bit his lip as his heart raced,M/N got his food for him and walked to his table with Juyeon still by his side.He placed the plate next to his before sitting Juyeon down,M/N instantly went to eat and tried his best to ignore Juyeon's loving stare.The idol softly laughed before eating his food,the boy had a small grin on his face before turning back to his food.It took a few minutes at most for the climax of the event started,M/N watched as he saw his classmates dancing at the center of the dance floor.Juyeon walked to him and patted his shoulder "Wanna join them?Its been so long since we danced as friends,y'know?",M/N softly laughed before standing up and taking Juyeon's hand "How could I say no to such an offer?".M/N went to the center and started dancing,he had a smile on his face before hearing the song turn romantic.Juyeon took his hand and placed his other hand on his shoulder before they started dancing as if they were in prom,he pulled M/N close with his free hand and placed his hand in his pocket "So you won't stray away from me".M/N shyly laughed before looking into Juyeon's eyes,the two were oblivious to the fact that their other classmates were busy watching them with proud smiles on their faces.Juyeon leaned close before kissing M/N as the music softened,the others cheered happily as their teachers were just in the corner looking so happy.M/N pulled away "I was right that you had feelings for me,why did you just show it now?",Juyeon chuckled "The question is supposed to be why did we just realize we had feelings for each other,stupid".M/N softly laughed before resting his head on Juyeon's chest,he was oblivious that the other The Boyz members were there disguised as his classmates.Eric looked furious as he was also one of M/N's admirers but he was in a different class back then when the two were still in highschool,his eyes flared with jealousy as Juyeon and M/N were just happily in love.