✎ | Ⓒ̣̣̣ⓡ̣̣̣ⓞ̣̣̣ⓢ̣̣̣ⓢ̣̣̣ Ⓓ̣̣̣ⓡ̣̣̣ⓔ̣̣̣ⓢ̣̣̣ⓢ̣̣̣ⓔ̣̣̣ⓡ̣̣̣ ↬ new [the boyz]

M/N walked into the school campus confidently in his feminine clothes,the loose cloth behind his skirt flew with the wind.He ran to his friends and instantly walked into the music department with them,everyone he passed by complimented his look and he thanked them kindly.He walked into the building and headed to his classroom since he was in the classroom of the famous students,he walked into the lecture room and sat down in his seat.He went to read his textbook and was confused when he saw 11 boys walking to him,Changmin gave him a small grin "So you came with a different skirt today?Seems like you lost your blue color palette".M/N shyly laughed before softly coughing "I guess that is so,you guys are who exactly if I may ask?",Sunwoo chuckled before introducing all of them on his behalf.M/N nodded as he knew who they were "Well,I'm Choi M/N.You guys may know me as the school's cross dresser as well",Chanhee placed his hand into his pocket "Wanna sit next to us?You always sit alone and its a bit saddening".M/N denied the request but was forced to agree as he saw Eric give him puppy eyes,he got his things and went to where they sat.He took the seat at the right of Chanhee and fixed his things,Haknyeon stood up excitedly as the other famous students walked in.M/N waved at Wooyoung with a grin on his face,Wooyoung walked to him and gave him a container of strawberry macarons "Here,I made these myself ".M/N thanked him before giving San a small wave,Chanhee felt jealous as he saw how close M/N was with the other idol students and he tried his very best to keep it hidden.

TIMESKIP[Present]

It had been 3 years since M/N and his fellow idol classmates in his section graduated from college and parted ways,his classmates focused on their jobs as idols and M/N was a model.Chanhee managed to hide the fact that he had romantic feelings for him,he clearly wasn't gonna expect to meet him after graduation.It was a Tuesday morning and M/N was having his photoshoot,M/N looked attractive as his long hair was tied into a braid and he had female attire on.He went to look at the photos before a smile came on his face,he fixed his croptop before hearing the door open.He turned red as he met eyes with a familiar face,Chanhee's eyes widened "Choi M/N?!".Younghoon covered his mouth "Wah...look at how much he changed",M/N walked to them despite he was in a croptop and shorts.They talked for a while and he didn't notice that the boys were looking at his abs,Changmin was drooling and Chanhee was pretty occupied with his wild thoughts.M/N went to change and walked out the changing room to see them having their photoshoot,he softly laughed as he had these on :

M/N went to change and walked out the changing room to see them having their photoshoot,he softly laughed as he had these on :

He went to the makeup station to fix his hair,he tied it into an ponytail and noticed that Chanhee was waving at him.He walked to him "Hm?Why were you waving at me?",the idol laughed "Wanna go get some coffee?I already got my pictures taken in advance so I just accompanied them here".The boy nodded as he got his bag and coat"Okay then,let's go",Chanhee took his hand and brought him outside.Changmin laughed "He's probably gonna shoot his shot to him later,anyone having their bets ready?",the others had a smirk as they brought a 100-won bill out from ther pockets.Meanwhile,Chanhee and M/N were walking to the cafe they were gonna get coffee at.Chanhee smiled at M/N before dusting off the small specks of pollen on his white coat,he pulled him close as he had his hand on M/N's shoulder "Stay with me,I don't want people to be staring at you".M/N softly grinned "Have you become protective over me now?",Chanhee nodded "And there's nothing wrong in being protective over an old classmate".M/N rolled his eyes as a cheeky smirk was on his face "Tch!Impressive choice of words,Choi Chanhee",he laughed when Chanhee hit his arm "I was joking!".Chanhee sneered "Don't upset me,Choi M/N.You don't know how short my temper is",M/N pursed his lips as he felt a smile come on his face.

It wasn't long before they arrived at the cafe,M/N went to order for them as Changmin went to find both of them a table.He had a smile on his face as he watched M/N,his heart raced at every second his eyes went on M/N.He snapped out of his infatuation when M/N placed their drinks down,the boy laughed "I also ordered us some donuts and cakes so we have something to take home".The idol slightly choked as he took a sip of his latte "You bring them home,I'm on a diet for our comeback",M/N sneered "Nope,you're taking it because its a reunion gift.Its been so long since we met and its just right to leave you a memento of our meeting".Chanhee rolled his eyes as he sassily fixed his bangs "Fine,whatever you say",M/N grinned before taking a sip of his iced mocha.His eyes lit up as he saw their food arrive,Chanhee softly smiled as he saw M/N excitedly swinging his legs.

TIMESKIP

After a few minutes,M/N and Chanhee was walking back to where the others were since they weren't sure if they already finished.They both carried a paper bag of sugary treats as they drank their drinks,Chanhee kept M/N close as he was trying his best to show his feelings for him without having to use his words.M/N got it instantly and took the chance to kiss him when he was distracted by a butterfly,Chanhee turned red before kissing back "Seems like you already know why I'm so protective over you".M/N held his hand "Don't worry,I'll stay safe so you don't need to worry about me",Chanhee leaned in for another kiss before hearing loud annoying voices calling his name.M/N turned around and saw the other boys,he ran to them and dragged Chanhee behind him since he was still holding his hand.Jacob looked at Chanhee proudly as Sangyeon was having a talk with M/N,Changmin patted M/N's shoulder "Don't worry if he breaks your heart,we'll teach him his lesson if he does".M/N softly smiled before hugging Chanhee "I'm sure my baby wouldn't break my heart,its beyond his morality at this point",Chanhee nodded "I'll stay loyal to you until my last breath so don't worry".Sunwoo looked away in slight disgust as he saw M/N and Chanhee look at each other so lovingly,the two were perfect for each other and the love embedded in their interlocked eyes was one obvious sign.