✎ | 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝑒 𝐹𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓎 ↬ sunoo [enhypen]

Being the fanboy he is,M/N was happily squealing as he just finished his fanart of Sunoo as a prince.He took a breath before composing himself and posting a picture on his Instagram,he rubbed his eyes as he was quite tired from all the screen exposure.He went to his bed and instantly fell asleep after flopping onto the sheets,all that drawing drained him and it was only right he had some rest.However,his phone was suddenly blowing up with notifications and it woke him up rather quickly.He went to check what was going on before he dropped to the floor in shock,he covered his mouth "Did Sunoo just show the fanart I drew during his live?!".He ran to his bed and screamed into his pillow,he was unaware that the Enhypen members were his literal neighbors.

As M/N was going crazy over the fact that he got noticed by his own idol,the Enhypen members were preparing themselves to meet their fan.Sunoo knocked on the door and felt his heart skip a beat when he heard muffled footsteps,M/N who thought that someone needed something from him opened the door before he felt like all the breath in his body disappeared.Niki waved at him "Seems like our own neighbor didn't know we live next to him",M/N nodded shyly as he rubbed his arm "I guess so".He let them in before closing the door,he held his heart as he was shaking all over.Sunoo was rather proud as he managed to enter M/N's room without being caught and saw all their group's merchandise inside,he walked closer to the lit-up tablet and saw a hundred fanart of him and his members.He brought it out and showed the other members but M/N was panic-stricken as he saw them,he tried to get it back instantly but Sunoo quickly gave it to Jake.The idol ruffled the boy's hair "What's with you?Aren't you gonna ask us why we're here?",M/N rubbed his neck shyly "Its just that I've never showed my drawing to anyone aside from online...Its really too much for me to be praised for my talent so-".Sunoo shook his head and raised his chin "You should be proud of your talent,not everyone can make something this good.Even other artists can't copy it because they have a different style than yours",M/N tried his best to not feel good from the remark but Sunoo caught on his act.He laughed as he pat M/N's head "Come on,cut the act.Show us that smile of yours",M/N giggled as a smile came on his face.Sunoo felt his heart race before he saw M/N swiftly take the tablet from Jake,he was worried that M/N would run back to his room but he felt glad when he saw him show his other works.He joined in and sat next to him,he placed his head on M/N's shoulder as he would look amazed at each work that would flash in front of his eyes.

TIMESKIP

After a while of going through all of M/N's fanart,he was cooking at the kitchen with Jay.Sunoo walked back to M/N's room and noticed that there was a Sunoo shrine at the third level of M/N's shelf,he smiled as he saw his photocards before hearing M/N call his name.He walked to the kitchen and saw that the food was ready,he dug in instantly which M/N found cute.It wasn't long before everyone started eating,Sunoo looked up and turned rather concerned as he saw how little M/N was eating.He pulled M/N's seat near to him and fed him,M/N turned red at the remark but he knew he couldn't escape the situation as Sunoo held his hand tightly.Niki held in his laugh as he found it cute,M/N who knew what he was thinking sneered in slight irritation before looking at Sunoo "You do know that Niki finds what you're doing cute?".Sunoo nodded "And I agree with him",M/N rolled his eyes but still let Sunoo feed him because he had reasons.

Once they all finished eating,Jay offered to wash the dishes and M/N wasted no time to run back to his room before coming out with his stylus and open laptop in his hand.He went to the table in the living room and instantly started making a sketch for a personal drawing,the other members sat on the couch and watched in anticipation as they were sure it was a drawing of M/N with one of them since there were two figures.Sunoo knew it was gonna be him and he was sure of his assumption as he saw M/N searching for references for skincare products,M/N was totally focused on what he was doing and couldn't notice that Sunoo was smiling at him.

TIMESKIP

After a few minutes,he finished his drawing.He smiled softly as he could imagine being hugged from behind by Sunoo,he turned red when he felt someone hug him from behind and wrap their arms around his waist.He looked behind and saw the members,Sunoo looked at him with a rather loving stare "Do you have some facemasks and headbands we can use?We don't have a schedule tomorrow so we can have a sleepover".M/N nodded as he walked to his room and walked out from the room with the things Sunoo asked for,Sunoo excitedly grinned before looking at Heeseung with puppy eyes.The older nodded "Its fine,you can stay with him.The boys and I will go back to the dorm but Jay will come back to give you your pajamas",the younger shook his head "I'll just borrow from him,you should know he ordered like ten pairs of pajamas and slippers last week.I'll be lucky if his underwear fits me as well so~".M/N tried his best to not grin at the remark before seeing Heeseung laugh,he bade them goodbye a few minutes later as they walked out the door.He gave Sunoo a smile before the two instantly ran to the bathroom after changing to comfortable pajamas,they washed their face with their headband keeping their hair from touching their face,did their own skincare routine while helping each other occasionally,and finally putting their facemasks on.Sunoo hugged him from behind just like in the drawing and gave M/N a smile,the other laughed at the gesture before the two headed to the living room to watch some tv.As if they were girl friends who knew each other since childhood,they laughed happily as they ate their popcorn while watching a movie.Sunoo grinned at M/N before keeping him close,the two were already feeling close to each other and it was something they considered as nothing but destiny.