Saturday, February 21, 2015

This mornig I had a really fucked you dream where I was in English and we were supposed to go to the libray. Well, everyone leaves the classroom and walks down the hall, everything is normal, right? WRONG!!! When we turn the coron everyone was trowing some kind of party and some guy dressed as Spiderman was taking selfies. Drew, a plastic (get the reference?), just turns around and looks at me like he's saying: 'Really? Did you do this?' I just shake my head and back up running into Asa. But it wasn't Asa, it was Garrett. Asa was taking a selfie with Spiderman though I swear he behind me a second ago... Suddenly I'm next to this glass plain wall (I have no clue where the hell it came from), and two of the plains just shatters. I didn't touch it or anything. Then Senora Brunty comes up and starts yelling at everyone for shattering the plains. And I'm thinking: 'What the FUCK?!?!?!?! Those are bulletproof you bitch.  How could ANYONE break those even if someone DID touch them?' Then Mr. Cunningham (not relatated to him) comes and breaks another one. Senora Brunty yells at him until he runs away while Mr. Bowerman sneaks over and pulls the fire alram, then runs away with Senora running after him. I just lean against the wall and slide down until I'm sitting. The water sprinkelers come one and I wake up. THEN I start thinking: 'What the hell did I just do?' The worst part was, when I woke up, I thought I was dreaming and my dream was the real world. Not something you want to think is real...