Tuesday, May 12, 2015

So my parents keep ragging on me for my terrible grades. Here's my response if they ever find this and actually read my shit: I don't wan to be another face in the crowd. I don't want to be part of the majority. Yeah it most likely won't get me a good job, but at least I don't have to be with everyone else. I want to be remembered by SOMETHING, not just someone that you pass in the hallway or sometimes talk to about random shit. I want to be different. Not like Jack the Ripper or Anne Frank. But just different enough to be noticed but not bothered and I think I'm doing a pretty fucking good job of it too, thank you very much. Grades aren't important to me. Neither is school, or getting a boyfriend/girlfriend (yes, I'm bi). I just want to be me. And I'm fucking proud of it.

Anyway, I've been adding to the tattoo quotes. Most of them most you've seen but I'm putting them here so you won't have to go back and figure out what chapter their on so you know what they are:

1.) The only thing we're allowed to do is believe that we won't regret the choices we made.

2.) The music sang a promise, but you played a lie.

3.) You always have two choices, your commitment verses your fear.

4.) When I die, don't come near my body, because my hand may not be able to wipe your tears anymore.

5.) Crying is a good thing. It's a physical way to admit that you've had enough.

6.) Shortest horror story: Monday

7.) It's called originality. You should try it sometime.

8.) Don't be surprised when I disappear.

9.) I'm not special. I'm a limited edition.

10.) WORK like you don't need the money. LIVE like you have never been hurt. DANCE like no one is watching.

11.) I'm not a psycho... I just like psychotic things.

12.) It's funny. When you leave home and you wander really far, you always think, 'I want to go home.' But, of course, it's not the same. You can't live with it. You can't live without it. And it seems like from then on there's always this yearning for someplace that doesn't exist. I felt that. Still do. I'm never completely at home anywhere.

13.) Crazy but lazy.

14.) Loving someone is trusting them with the power to completely destroy you, yet trusting them not to do it. I trust with that power, so don't betray me, ok?

15.) The artist belongs to his/her work, not the work to the artist.

16.) Music and art are the only ways to run away without leaving home.

17.) The only way to find yourself is to lose yourself at the same time.

18.) Life's simple: You make choices and you don't look back.

19.) Why does everyone pick people who treat us like nothing? Because we get the love we think we deserve.

20.) I'm not a philosopher but here's something for you to think about, at least what goes around comes around. And sometimes you get what's coming around.

21.) There is no such thing as 'normal'. It is a bedtime story- a fable- that humans tell themselves to feel better when faced with overwhelming evidence that most of what's happening around them is not 'normal' at all.

22.) I never found a companion that was as companionable as solitude.

23.) No matter what a person does, life's a bitch.

As you can see I have not only got to 20, but have passed it. Yay -_-