Same day

Ok, so I was on Pinterest and saw something that asked me if I could go the an anime whitch one would I go to, and I started thinking 'This is an important fucking question.' So I started thinking about my top to ships (Ereri and SausNaru) and thought about the pros and cons of each of them. I looked over and saw the Rurouni Kenshin manga (IT IS NOT A COMIC BOOK PEOPLE SO DON'T YOU DARE CORECT ME!!!) and I was suddenly excited because I could go to the Maiji Era and see Battousi the Slasher FOR REAL!!!!!!! I COULD MEET JAPAN'S VERSION OF JACK THE RIPPER!!!!!! Then I started fangirling for no apparent reason. My mom came in  and asked if I needed to see a doctor and comnsidering I was hypervenilating I couldn't really answer her so I just shoock my head no. Then she said, "Ok. I'll call the metal institute then." She shut my door and left and considering my room is next to the livingroom, I could hear her say tio dad, "don't go in there she's having a heart attack... Again." Whitch had me laughting like a maniac and hypervenalating even worse. I just could quite catch my breath. I was like that for about a half hour... I still don't know how I stopped fangirling... And I also somehow got the mario song stuckin my head and I have no clue how to get it out. So if someone could tell me a catchy song that's easy to get in your head, I would be very much apprechiative. And speaking of songs, has anyone ever heard the song  Gooy but the Glass Animals? I love it. The video makes no sence to me but the song lyrics are amazing. I basicly like just about any song that means something to me as a person (I have yet found a country songthat means something). So if you have any good songs I will be happy to listen to them and tell you what I think. I love music. When I'm alone I somtimes make up my own rythm/beat and repeat that in my head. I almost always have a song in my head (how did I go from Jack the Ripper to music?). Anyway my top five favorite bands (in order With favorite song after) are My Chemical Romance (Mama) The Gazette (Suicide Circus) Panic! At the Disco (Better If You Do), Peirce the Veil (King for a Day),and Green Day (American Idiot).