Chapter 44

Chapter 44

What Now and Witch Way?

~Mollie's POV~

Skilar quickly introduced herself to us and named the others behind her. They were all wolves except for one who stood in the corner. Who was she? She looked stunningly familiar.

"Well, you are probably starving." Skilar's voice said interrupting my thoughts, "let's go eat and then we can get to know each other a little better."

The people who stood behind her left the crypt and waited outside. She turned and walked out into the sun.

We followed her with of course extreme curiosity. The sun was bright and the sounds of the world echoed into our ears. Another petite girl stood away from us.

"You!" A deep voice roarer from behind me.

It was the voice of Garrett, a tall deep tanned guy with jet black hair. He was from 1978 and man did he look pissed. He was death staring the petite girl. He charged at her and before anyone could react he had her by the neck lifted into the air.

"I don't know what you're talking about." The girl gasped out.

"You are the bloodline of the witches that put us in there." He growled.

"Put her down." Skilar's voice boomed.

Garrett's head snapped towards her, but dropped. He released letting the girl fall to the ground and stumble back onto a crypt for support.

Skilar walked over to the girl and squatted to look the shaken girl in the eyes. "Explain."

"Yes I am. However, the prophecy said that a young witch would receive a dream of a black monster and a white wolf battling. Then she would have a visitor: Alexandria's reincarnation. And I am that person." She said looking us all in the eye.

Skilar stood and walked next to Garrett, "Apologize, now."

He did but not very happily. I made a mental note to never make that guy angry.

We finally made it to a smaller diner. We passed all the things that, Hunter had told us about. She told us about the iPhones and the new cars, and everything since we had so much time. When we entered I didn't realize how hungry I was. We piled into 3 large booths, the ones that weren't statues split up and sat with us. Skilar sat next to me and Chloe.

"So I know you know who I am, but what is your name, no your story." She asked.

I told her my story and she listened with great interest. Then she listened to Chloe's and everyone else's. I could see why I was going to be so happy fighting by her side. I noticed the young witch was still with us, Ashley was her name, but she preferred Ash.

I was happy to be free, but then I remembered I was going to be a soldier in one hell of a war. A war that determined everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey. I am SO SORRY that I have not posted since like Christmas! Please forgive me, I understand if you guys are upset! Please, I am sorry!

Love ya!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

~That_Gurl31~