Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Tell Me

~Skilar's POV~

As soon as Austin's father walked in, the laughter stopped. He stood there looking at us. He cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his head.

"Maybe you all should go to bed, you have had a long day." He said.

Trey and Jake immediately got up with Becca and Alyssa at their sides. Austin got up too. He held my hand tight still, so I had to get up too. He began to follow the others out with me behind me, when his father spoke.

"Austin, can I talk to you?" He asked.

Austin halted with me beside him. He turned to face his father. He still held tight to my hand.

"May we talk alone?" He asked looking at me.

"No, she stays." Austin stated.

Alpha's jaw locked and his hands quickly turned to fists. He was alpha that meant it was killing that someone was disobeying him.

"It's ok, I can wait." I whispered to Austin. His grip loosened and looked at me as a slowly followed the others. I walked up the stairs slowly as I ran my hand over the smooth polished wood. At the top I looked around debating which way to go.

"Skilar," Jake said "He sleeps in here." He said heading down the hall to my left. I followed coming up to a closed door.

"Maybe I should sleep separate." I stuttered.

"Oh no he wants you in here with him, trust me." Jake said putting stress on the trust part.

I looked at the door as Jake walked away entering a doorway down the hall. I lifted my hand to the doorknob. Slowing turning the hold knob hearing a click. I push it open.

I entered a dark blue room with a king sized bed in the middle. On both sides were bedside tables. Three big windows were at the head of the bed. A mirror stood in the corner next to a dresser. Off to the right was another door.

I sat on the soft bed, wrinkling the white sheets. I looked at the clock it was already 11:27. I looked at my clothes. I got up and looked through the dresser, but no luck on a big shirt. I looked at the other door. I walked over and pushed it open. The walls were white with black marble surrounding 2 sinks. A black marble tub sat on the left with a shower next to it. Clear glass surround the shower. The shower head hung from the ceiling above. The toilet sat across a couple feet away.

Then on the right was an open door. Inside was a huge walk in closet with less than half filled. I looked through the shirts hanging up until I found a big nike shirt. I slipped it one after taking my shorts off.

I made my way back to the soft bed getting into the side that looked unoccupied. I snuggled in letting the soft material surround me. My eyes grew heavy until sleep came.

~Austin's POV~

I watched as Skilar made her way upstairs. I turned towards my father who stood in front of me with a straight face.

"Did you know?" I asked.

He released a deep sigh and slowly sat down in am armchair behind him. He began to rub his temples.

"Yes." He stated looking up at me.

"For how long?" I asked gruffly.

"When you were born." He said.

"And you never thought that I needed to know!" I yelled as I circled around the room angrily wanting to rip everything apart.

"No, I didn't!" He yelled back at me shooting up from his chair.

I looked away from him running my hands through my hair. "Did mom know?" I asked.

"Yes." He said calmly.

"How?" I asked calming down.

"Mags said her ancestors told her." I looked at him.

I sat down taking it in. " What did mom think?" I asked.

"She couldn't wait to see the man, warrior, and Alpha you would become," He paused, "She was proud."

I smiled slightly at the thought of my mother. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Go to bed son, it has been a long day." He said.

I got up turning to my father. He then hugged me suddenly. My father hadn't hugged me in 6 years. I hugged him back until he pulled away.

"Goodnight." He said turning away.

I watched as he walked away. I turned and headed to my room.

Before I opened the door an amazing scent hit me, it was Skilar's. I opened the door. The light from the hall hit her face. She slept silently in my bed. I walked into the bathroom grabbing a pair of shorts and took off my shirt.

I reentered the room. Skilar had changed positions. The covers had moved down to her knees showing her body in my Nike shirt showing her hip and thighs. Her hair framed her perfect face. I slipped into the bed. I moved close to her. She sighed and moved even closer. I listened to the beat of her heart and the rhythm of her breathing as I study her face. She was my mate. Mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in forever, my bad!!! I hoped you enjoyed it!! Until next time!!

Love ya!

XOXO

~That_Gurl31~