Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Do I Know You?

~Alyssa's POV~

"Get up. We must talk." Someone whispered into my ear. "Please open your eyes and get up."

I slowly forced my eyes open. The sun was shining high in the sky directly above me. I lifted my hand to shade my sensitive eyes to the light. I looked around and saw tall grass around me swaying in the breeze. I forced myself to sit up. My head was just barely above the grass.

I was in a field filled with the green flowing grass. Confusion filled my head.

Then a shadow fell over me from behind. I turned quickly worried about what it might be.

A angelic light brown wolf towered over me. Her eyes were a piercing yellow-green. There was a hole about the size of a penny in her left ear. She looked down at me. Something in me knew her.

She turned and walked slowly away from me. I quickly got up chasing after her. I came to her left. My eyes locked on the hole in her ear.

"Dark Blood." She said surprising me. "I have many more than that."

"How did you just..." I asked stopping in my tracks.

She also stopped and looked at me. "It's complicated." She said. "Come now."

I hurried up again at her side. I watched as she seemed to flow through the grass not damaging anything.

"Who are you?" I asked curiosity seeping in.

"Krystal." She replied.

Then it hit me. I knew I knew her. My father when I was little told me of an amazing warrior. A female warrior. She was well loved and feared. She could take down even the mightiest of alphas.
She was the first breed of warriors, even though after her the majority of warriors are males. But why am I, a daughter of a dead Beta, here with her?

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"I called you here." She answered.

"You called me?" I said in complete shock.

"Yes. I am your ancestor." She said stoping a turning to me.

My jaw dropped. I was a terrible fighter. Yet, I was her descendant.

"Umm..." Was all I could make my mouth say.

She chuckled and began to walk again. I followed as my head began to fill with questions.

Suddenly, she stopped. An old oak tree was in front of us. Alone in the middle of this field.

Krystal circled around it.

A gust of wind blew, then a beautiful woman came from behind the tree. Long light brown curly hair fell down over her shoulders. Her eyes were a majestic green. A long dress wrapped her, the skirt touching the ground.

"Child." She said bringing her hand to touch my cheek.

"I have watched over you for many years." She said letting a small smile spread across her face.

"I am in you. That is why you are here with me." She said taking her hand from my face.

"Years ago when I fell to a Dark Blood. My friends destroyed him. Or so they thought. When you were born someone powerful came to me, she said that it was not over that, that he has risen. But he wasn't strong yet. I knew I had to give some parts of me to you so you and two others can destroy him once and for all."

"What? You are in me?" I said.

"My power, strength and knowledge. I am also there to guide you." She said. "And I will never leave you."

Then a loud boom shook the ground. I turned to look at Krystal but she was now in wolf form.

"Antony." She snarled.

"Who?" I asked.

"You won't remember this, but it will be in you somewhere. You will feel it." She said.

She turned and let out a terrible growl, but at me. I backed up, falling to the ground. My eyes flew open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so I really hope you understood that! I hoped you liked it too! Please don't stop reading! And plus I would love to hear from you so please comment!!

DONT FORGET:

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO READING LIST

Love ya!!

XOXO

~That_Gurl31~