Chapter 22

Chapter 22

The Prophecy

~Austin's POV~

Mags turned and moved to her cluttered book shelf and pulled out the same faded leather book that the girls had brought with them, that father requested we took from them. She slowly turned to me and my friends with the book in hand. Setting it down on her old desk that was covered in papers and books covered in tongue I had only heard legends of.

The old book book was edged in a strange tongue I had never seen before. The spine was bound tight with a lighter brown cord. Going across the front was a thick strap and at the end was a seal. The seal was off two wolves on their hind legs dueling one another. The seal looked as if it had never been broken.

Mags set it down and the three girls moved to it. Elizabeth bent over and whispered something soft to it. Krystal also did the same, but hers was longer and almost stronger than Elizabeth's. Alexandra whispered something to it too, she raised her hand a touched the seal and it cracked.

The light from outside quickly faded as if a cloud had moved over us. The candles grew dealer, but still burned. I turned my head to the fire expecting it to do the same but, it burned brighter and stronger.

The girls moved away from the book and let Mags retrieve it. She flipped through the pages as her face filled with excitement from all the things that book must hold. She stopped and turned to us. She took a deep breath, "Do you know how our line began?"

"No, I have never really thought about it." Jake answered leaning up against a table as the other boys shook their head.

"Years ago when the thirteen colonies began to fall in love with the idea of freedom, little did they know that they weren't the only ones. Among some of the greater leaders of them were a few that were of our kind. They helped plant that seed for the idea, because they to were tired of all of it." She said looking up at an old American flag the only had 13 starts on it.

"What were our kind wanting freedom from?" Trey asked sitting down on an chair in front of the fire.

"Years before the New world had been found, a witch of a sort ruled us. She first created the Dark Bloods to do her terrible deeds. But she forgot one thing... the human heart. A child was born to a prostitute. Her name was Alexia. She took her babe to the witch and sold the child. The witch using dark magic turned her like all the others into her perfect monster. Growing older the child was said to have the purest heart refused to hurt the innocent and helpless. However, when she was finally old enough to turn she wasn't the terrible demonic monster the witch had created, but she took on the figure of a majestic white wolf. She turned other Dark Bloods who had good in them." She paused and looked at Alexandra.

"Go on." Alexandra said.

"They went to war. Alexia lead them fearlessly and killed the witch. The Dark Bloods disappeared, running like cowards. However, they still attacked when the wolves were not expecting, trying to save the werewolf line, Alexia took her wolves to the New World, where they would be free. Sadly the Dark Bloods followed." She stopped and moved to open the book.

"Alexia, had not known that the witch had bore two twin girls from a powerful Dark Blood. They possessed only some of the dark powers their mother did. They were called the Death Callers because they were so murderous. Their father, Antony, hunted down and killed many wolves. Alexia sacrificed herself to him, to save her people. After that the Dark Bloods enslaved many wolves. A child, named Alexandra, was guided by Alexia to free her people, and she did. But not without the help of her two friends, Elizabeth and Krystal." She said looking at the two girls beside one another.

"Why were they involved?" I asked.

"They were suppose to kill one twin each. Elizabeth, a powerful healer, who was to destroy Dismay. Krystal was to do the same with Desraye. The two twins were powerful, but together they were ruthless, especially with Antony's blood running through their veins. When the two wolves came face to face with the Death Callers, they destroyed the two killer twins ripping their bodies apart. But, when it came time for Alexandra to rid the earth of Antony, she couldn't taking a life, evil or good, she couldn't find it in herself to do it." She said looking up at Alexandra who was looking deep into the fire burning brightly.

"Where did he go?" Trey asked.

"She banished Antony. And he left with what was left of his Dark Bloods and never showed his face again."
She said looking around in the book and flipping the pages to a text.

"What about the prophecy?" I asked wondering why this had any thing to do with Skilar and the others.

"Years after Alexandra and her generation passed away a Shaw-man for told of a prophecy of Antony returning with his Death Callers to call back his beloved wife and destroy all of the werewolf line and enslave mankind. But there was a light to all this darkness. Alexandra, Krystal, and Elizabeth were to return and make sure this never happened." She said looking at the three girls.

"Why Skilar? Why Alyssa? Why Becca?" Father asked looking at Mags.

"Because each one is of their line. You are their great, great, great, great, granddaughter. And it must be their line to finish the job." Mags said looking at Alpha.

"And that is what we plan on doing." Alexandra said as her eyes faded back to Skialr's blue ones.

"No matter what." Skilar said balling her hand into a fist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I hopes you like it!! Does the story and prophecy make sense? Guys, thank you so much for commenting and voting!!!! Please don't stop!

Love you guys!

XOXO

~That_Gurl31~