33 ~ It's Not What It Looks Like

Calum tried to pull away before whoever was at the door saw, but when he looked over, he saw Luke just standing there, his eyes wide. Calum tried for words, but before he could even say anything, Luke was off. He sent an apologetic look to Ashton and ran after Luke.

Luke attempted to slam his bedroom door, but Calum caught the door before he could. Luke turned to him, his cheeks red with rage, but Calum could see more disappointment and sadness.

"What the actual fuck, Calum?!" He yelled, tugging at his hair.

"Luke, I swear, it's not what it looks like -"

"Oh really? Because to me, it looks like you were just kissing Ashton!"

"Luke, it wasn't like that, I swear. Let me explain -"

Luke scoffed and shook his head."Go on then. Explain."

*Flashback*

Calum heard a knock at his bedroom door, so he said,"Come in."

A very distressed looking Ashton came in, looking like he was about to break down into tears. Calum's eyes widened, so he immediately sat up and patted the bed next to him, gesturing for Ashton to take a seat next to him. Ashton slowly sat down, staring down at his hands.

"Ash?" Calum questioned worriedly."Hey, are you okay? What's happened?"

"C-Cal, am I... Am I gay?" Ashton asked, his voice breaking halfway through saying it.

Calum frowned. Yes, he was gay, and yes, Calum knew, but he couldn't say. Ashton would get angry at the fact that they hadn't told him. But Calum didn't understand how Ashton knew, they hadn't told him."I don't know. Ash, who said you were?"

"Cal, I need to know. I need your help, I don't know how, but I need your help, please," Ashton begged, whimpering. Calum frowned, it shouldn't be a big deal anyways.

Calum nodded, however."Okay. How... Do you... Do you want me to kiss you?"

Ashton's eyes widened, and he stared at Calum."Well... I mean... Uh.... Would that work?"

"You've kissed Zoe before, and then if you kiss me, a boy, you'll be able to tell which one feels more natural, and then you'll know."

"Um... Well, if it'll help."

"Okay."

And so, Calum pressed his lips against Ashton's.

*Flashback Over*

"You mean... Ashton knows he's gay?" Luke asked, his jaw slack and eyes wide.

Calum nodded, then shrugged his shoulders."Well, I'm yet to talk to him about it, but I think so."

"But... How?" Luke asked, still completely gobsmacked.

"There's only one explanation."

"What?"

"Zoe."

~

Ashton looked up when Calum returned to the room, and sat back down.

"What happened with Luke?" He asked. Calum hadn't been gone too long, and he hadn't heard much yelling, so he was guessing it went well.

"He was a bit shocked, but he's alright now. I explained it to him."

Ashton's eyes widened."You told him?!"

Calum nodded hastily."Well, I said I was still to talk to you about it. So...? How was it?"

Ashton frowned."I think... I think I'm gay."

"Hey," Calum soothed, rubbing Ashton's shoulder."That's not a bad thing."

Ashton shook his head."No, it's not that. It's just... Zoe said I like Luke." He stayed silent for a moment."And I think she's right."

×

Hey-yoooooooo diddly-dudettes.

How's it hangin?

Good?

Good.

Y'all happy yet or what.

Maybe some Lashton action soon.

Or maybe not. Remember me, and what I'm like, I never let y'all be happy for long.

Love y'all! xxx

BYYYYYEEEEEEEEE!!!