22 ~ This Is Your Doing

"Cal, I really don't think that's necessary," Michael said, shaking his head."It's probably nothing."

"Do you know something I don't?" Calum questioned, eyeing him suspiciously.

Michael sighed."No, but -"

"So then what's the problem? At least we'll know if there's something seriously wrong with him."

"But what's the point in worrying him?"

Calum scoffed, rolling his eyes."Okay, fine. Have it your way. But if anything happens to him, it's on you."

"Nothing is going to happen to him. He'll be fine."

Calum left, turning back into Ashton's room. He found the boy asleep, so he slipped in next to him, and let him rest his head on his shoulder. Calum decided to just turn on the TV. He didn't want to leave Ashton alone, not with him being sick, so he decided to just watch some films.

~

Michael constantly checked in on Ashton, even though Calum was in there, just to show that he cared, and to show Calum that he really didn't think there was much wrong with Ashton.

Turns out he was wrong. Ashton constantly woke up in coughing fits, or woke up to be sick for long periods at a time, he refused to eat, and he kept complaining about his body aching.

Michael regretted not letting Calum phone for a doctor, because Ashton was seriously sick. But now, they'd all decided to wait until the morning, to see if maybe it was just a phase, and that he would sleep it off.

But Michael was seriously doubting that. Ashton was sick, and they all knew it. They just didn't know what had caused it. Calum said it might have been a side effect of the amnesia, but then Luke pointed out that the doctor hadn't warned them about anything like that. Calum agreed, and that was the end of that theory.

Everyone was now getting ready for bed, and Calum had volunteered to sleep in with Ashton. Luke wanted to protest, but Calum told him that Luke staying with him wouldn't end well. So Luke gave up and went to his room.

Calum slipped in next to Ashton, and cuddled up next to him, falling asleep.

~

The next morning, as soon as Calum woke up, he was on the phone to Adam. He'd asked Adam to call for a doctor, because during the night, Ashton had been sick approximately six times. Adam said that he'd get a doctor down as soon as possible, and that he'd probably be there in around an hour, and that he was going to go too. Calum thanked him, then went to wake up Michael and Luke. The three had decided to forget about the fight, for Ashton's sake.

It was a long wait for the doctor, Ashton being sick again, and so when the doctor finally did arrive, Calum was flustered and directed him through to Ashton immediately. The doctor sent Calum out, and returned to the other boys and Adam just under ten minutes later.

"What's wrong with him?" Calum asked as the doctor walked back into the room.

"Well, judging by what you've told me, I'd say it was stress. The kid's stressed out. He needs some sort of break, not so much from work, but from stress at home. Which means you boys. You need to be there for him, which means no arguing, and putting Ashton first. You need to forget about past events, no matter how much they might upset you, and look after him. This is a very bad case, and it will continue to get worse if your home life does not improve. It can cause major damage to his health."

"Thank you, doctor," Adam said, shaking the doctor's hand."I'll be sure to give you a call in a few days so you can check up on him, see how he's doing. Thanks again."

"No problem. Don't worry, I'll let myself out."

Once the doctor had left, Adam turned to the three boys."Someone tell me what is going on now."

×

I'm sorry it's late!!!

It's been so long! Are you still alive?

Good.

Well, love y'allxxx

BYYYYYEEEEEEEEE!!!