19 ~ You Don't Get To Be Upset

Michael made sure to shut the door behind him when he left his room, to try to drown out the shouts that were sure to come. He then angrily made his way through to Calum's room, where, sure enough, Calum and Luke were. Luke jumped up when he noticed Michael was there.

Michael stormed straight up to Luke and shoved him up against the wall, knocking the breath out of him. Calum gasped."Michael, no!"

But Michael ignored him."Do you have any idea what you've done to him?!"

Luke gulped, trying to push Michael off oif him, but failing miserably."I'm keeping him happy, I'm trying to help."

Michael laughed sourly."Yeah, because someone is driven to cutting because they're fucking happy, aren't they, Luke? Ashton cut because he's happy."

"W-What?" Luke stuttered, his face falling."He -"

"Yeah. And it was your fucking fault!"

"How -"

And nobody was prepared for Michael's fist colliding with Luke's cheek. Luke fell to the ground, clutching his cheek, his face scrunched up in pain.

"Mikey?!"

Michael immediately released Luke's shirt, recognizing the small voice instantly. He turned to the door, to see a horrified Ashton staring at him with nothing but fear in his eyes.

"Ash," He started, trying to walk towards him, but Calum blocked his path."Cal, let me past." Michael reached out for Ashton, but Ashton flinched away because he actually thought that Michael was going to hit him.

Ashton whimpered, hiding himself behind Calum's back, taking Calum's shirt in his hands and trying to make himself as small as possible. Calum just stood there, making sure that Michael got nowhere near Ashton.

"Not cool, Michael," He muttered, taking Ashton out of the room."Really not cool."

Calum lead Ashton towards his own room."Ash, just go and try to sleep, okay? I'll sort everything out, just... go to sleep."

Ashton nodded, and climbed into his bed, throwing the covers over him completely. Calum could hear his muffled sobs as he left, sighing sadly.

He stormed back through to his room to see that Michael and Luke hadn't moved. He shoved Michael out."Get the fuck out and don't come back until you've sorted yourself out."

Michael muttered a sorry as the door was slammed shut in front of him. Calum turned to Luke."Come on, you, let's get you cleaned up."

~

Ashton woke up, cold, shaking and crying. It was almost pitch black, and he didn't like being alone. And, despite everything that had just happened, he just wanted Michael. So he climbed out of his bed and trudged through to Michael's room. He didn't bother knocking, considering it was probably around four in the morning, so he just entered. He was right, Michael was asleep, so he walked over to the bed and climbed in next to him. He took Michael's arm and wrapped it around him and snuggled into his side. Michael groaned, and, somewhat awake, pulled ashton closer.

×

Okay, so another short update Ik

But it's ten past six in the morning and I really think I should be getting some sleep so

Love y'all! xxx

BYYYYYEEEEEEEEE!!!