27 ~ Zoe Sugg

Ashton headed straight for the building that Aleiney had given him an address to, only half surprised to find her waiting at the door. She smiled an odd smile when spotting Ashton, confusing the boy as it seemed genuinely caring. He became even more confused when she ran up to him with her arms wide open and she pulled him into a hug. He just stood there, too afraid and shocked to react.

"Ashton, long time no see!" She said, smiling widely and releasing Ashton from the hug.

Ashton stayed silent, standing awkwardly, glaring at her. He then said,"I didn't want to come, I didn't want to see you."

And then she slapped his cheek. Ashton wouldn't lie, he was not expecting that, and looked up at her in shock. Her previously bright smile had turned into an evil smirk.

"Watch your mouth, Irwin," She warned."Come inside. Now."

So Ashton followed her closely, keeping himself focused so she wouldn't have to do it again. She gestured for him to go inside the house, and Ashton did, bumping into a girl. Ashton looked her in the eyes, which he noticed were a bright, pretty blue. She smiled at him, her lips coated with a bright red lipstick, and Ashton felt he could only smile back.

"Hi," She greeted, holding his hand out for Ashton to shake, and Ashton did so."My name's Zoe. Zoe Sugg."

Ashton couldn't help but blush."'M Ashton Irwin."

"I know, Ally told me a lot about you. She said we should meet, thinks we would get along."

Aleiney stepped in next to Zoe, smiling brightly again at Ashton."You've met her brother once before, but that memories long gone, and I think you'll really like her."

"I think I already do," Ashton said.

"Well, Ashton, take her back to your hotel or something, let her meet the boys, make her comfortable around you, you know? Same with you, Zo, get to know them. I feel you two might get pretty close."

So Zoe followed Ashton back to the hotel.

~

When Ashton walked back through the door, Michael ran up to him, but stopped when he saw Zoe with him. He cocked his head slightly."Ash, who's this?"

"This is Zoe, she's a friend of mine," Ashton said, allowing Zoe to follow him inside and he closed the door behind them.

"How come we've never heard of her? You've never mentioned her before."

"It never came up in conversation." Ashton wasn't technically lying, it really never had, but he still didn't like lying to Michael. He just really liked her, and he wanted his band to like her."She's a nice person, don't worry. I'm sure you'll like her, won't they, Zoe?"

Zoe smiled, blushing slightly."I'm not too sure about that, but thanks, Ash."

Ashton shook his head."No, they will, don't worry. Come inside, I want to introduce you to Cal and Luke."

Michael interjected."Ash, I don't think -"

"Don't worry, Mikey. They'll like her."

So Ashton headed up to Luke's room, where he knew Luke and Calum were, considering calum wasn't downstairs. He knocked then walked him, sending a reassuring nod to Zoe, who just nodded in response,  small smile showing.

Calum and Luke looked up, and Ashton could tell Luke had been crying. He kind of wanted to leave, realizing he'd come in at a bad time, but, again, he really liked Zoe, and he wanted to introduce her to everyone. So he said,"Hi, guys. This is Zoe. Zoe, the blond one is Luke, the Asian-but-not-actually-Asian one is Calum."

Calum glared up at him, but then glanced worriedly at Luke. Ashton could see the tears beginning to fill Luke's eyes, and he turned he and Zoe back to the door immediately.

"S-Sorry," He apologised."Bad timing. We'll go now."

And then Luke broke down.

×

...

...

Didn't expect to see me so soon, didn't you?

Me neither.

But I can't sleep, and I needed something to take my mind off of everything, so I don't think the break applies anymore.

Hey-Hey!

Love y'all! xxx

WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT

SHE'S ALL I EVER THINK ABOUT

THE PICTURE BURNING IN MY BRAIN

KISSING IN THE RAIN

I CAN’T FORGET MY ENGLISH LOVE AFFAIR

TODAY,

I’M SEVEN THOUSAND MILES AWAY

THE MOVIE PLAYING IN MY HEAD

OF HER KING SIZE BED

MEANS I CAN’T FORGET MY ENGLISH LOVE AFFAIR

MY ENGLISH LOVE AFFAIR!!!

sorry

P.S. sorry for the shitty short chapter, today's just not the day