Info about Zumi

Bending:Air,water,earth,fire(original airbender)

Gender:female

Hair color:blond with a darker shade of blond at the end

Eye color:Very light green

Skin color:Basically Katara's skin color

Additional info:Air-Zumi got her air bending tattoos at age 7(She can do the spiritual projection and flight in the future)

Earth-She learned metal bending along toph .

Fire:Lighting redirection and generation from Zuko and Uncle Iroh.

Water:She can blood bend as well as spirit bend (Spirit bend only in tlok).

Family:grandparents-[on her fathers side}Akin(fire bender),Aya(airbender).[on her mothers side]Kalop(earthbender),Mariana(waterbender)

Parents:Jenju(airbender),Kiara(water bender).Unlike the other kids she was raised by her parents who lived in the southern air temple :)

Husband:Aang

Kids:Bumi[oldest,nonbender]

Azu[second eldest,fire bender]

Kya[Third eldest,Water bender]

Tenzin[Youngest,Airbender]

Grandchildren:None from bumi

Azu: Hera(youngest, firebender with white flames)     Ziro(Oldest,Firebender with red flames)

Kya:Kiara(Named after her grandma,waterbender)

Tenzin:Rin Beifong(Oldest,air water fire and earth bender[daugther of lin beigfong])

Nova Beifong(second eldest,airbender,Master airbender at age 11,Jinoras twin,Kai's girlfriend[asking why because their is no kaixoc so here it is])

Jinora Beifong(why beifong well because tenzin and lin had children. i felt sad for lin so ya here it is)

Ikki beifong

meelo beifong

That is her family tree soo yeah.Her family is big.Anyways All avatar the last airbending characters belong to the creators any OC's belong to me.I am going to edit pictures to show you how her family look like ok.