The King of Omashu

The episode opens with a close-up of a snow-covered patch of grass. The scene pans up to reveal Aang, with Katara, Zumi, Sokka, Appa and Momo in his trail, reaching the top of a hill. Aang spreads his arms wide while the camera shifts to a back view of the group to reveal their view.

Aang:The Earth Kingdom city of Omashu! [Camera pans up from the group to show the entire pyramid structured city of Omashu. Close-up of an excited Aang.] I used to always come here to visit my friend Bumi.

Zumi:Bumi? the kid you always talked about at home?

Aang:Yup

Katara:[Close-up; impressed.] Wow. We don't have buildings like this in the South Pole!

Sokka:[Close-up; overwhelmed.] They have buildings here that don't melt!

Aang:[Back view of the siblings, with Aang and the city visible between them. Excitedly.] Well let's go, slow pokes. The real fun's inside the city!

Katara:[Stretching her arm out to him, halting Aang with her cry.] Wait, Aang! It could be dangerous if people find out you're the Avatar.

Sokka:[Somewhat seriously.] You need a disguise.

Aang:[Shot of Aang looking up.] So what am I supposed to do? [In a slightly sarcastic tone.] Grow a mustache?

Cut to a shot of Aang wiggling his nose under which is now a patch of Appa's fur, serving as a mustache. The camera zooms back to show that Aang is also wearing a tall wig made of the same material.

Aang:[Scratching underneath the wig.] Ugh. This is so itchy. [Cut to a broader shot; Aang is standing beside Appa. To Appa.] How do you live in this stuff?

Appa slowly turns his head toward Aang and snorts at him as if he was scoffing. Cut to a shot of Sokka sitting on a rock with Katara standing beside him, arms crossed.

Sokka: Great! Now you look just like my grandfather.

Katara:[Glancing at Sokka.] Technically, Aang is 112 years old.

Sokka:Ok now Zumi you need a dis- zumi ,zuMI, ZUMI! OH NO WE LOST A MEMBER OF THE FAMILY ALREADY!

Zumi:Sokka i'm right here.I just changed to hide my arrows.

I just changed to hide my arrows