V

Previously on, "Holding Back",

I glanced at the time. I know Orion wouldn't approve, but fuck Onion.

me - send me the addy
Read 5:08 PM

Currently,

(1XLaurynnX1 this is for you ;) )
[ chapter 5 ]

may 25
5:09 p.m
manhattan, new york

- - - - -

I basked in the comfort of my bed for one last time until later tonight. I took a nice, calming deep breath and stood up. My phone binged but I ignored it assuming it was just her doing as I asked.

I decided I was gonna take a shower as I had a long day today. It was super quick as I didn't need to wash my hair or shave anything. I changed into something casual but I didn't want to look like a bum. So, I decided on a plain white hoodie with a white, black, and gray striped flannel. I slid on some black joggers and black Yeezy's and called it a day.

I applied deodorant and cologne before slipping on my meaningful chain I've had since freshman year. When Mac and I escaped from our now-passed kidnapper, a lil less than a year later we got a matching chain.

I only took it off in water because I'm scared it'll tarnish. When we bought it, it said it wont, but I don't trust it.

I sighed and checked over my hair and outfit before grabbing my necessities and leaving. I slipped into the same car I inherited from my birth-father.

I pulled off, my GPS already directing me to the address Ariana sent. When I reached the place, even on the outside it was breathtaking. I didn't expect anything less from the queen of (current) pop Ariana Grande. Movin' on up in the R&B genre too.

I took one more deep breath, my heart already racing. This is gonna be the first time we actually talk since she left several years ago. So much has changed.

I shook off my nerves and took the key out of the ignition. I got out and locked the car, slowly walking up to her door. Yes, there were gates with bodyguards chilling outside. Yes, they had to buzz-in Ariana to make sure I was actually supposed to be here.

I wiped my sweaty palms on my joggers and knocked. Three solid times. I took a step back and waited anxiously for her to answer.

The door swung open and she smiled lightly. I could tell she was nervous as well.

"Hey," She breathed out, opening the door wider for me to enter. I did so with a small nod. "Hey." I greeted, giving her home a quick look over. It was absolutely beautiful. Definitely Ariana's type.

As I turned around to look at her again, I was surprisingly met with arms quickly wrapped around my neck. Even though I was very visibly shocked, it seemed as my body had a mind of its own— wrapping my arms around her mid-back.

She breathed in deep and melted into the embrace. It made my heart warm and my stomach flutter with butterflies.

oh shit.