XIV

[ chapter 14 ]

february 3
11:00 a.m
sydney, australia

- - - - -

Super fast forward, let me catch you up. It's been around 4 months since that whole altercation with Dalton. Ariana and I (us) got super close over that time, to the point where she came on tour with us for a couple weeks as she was free.

We're together.

Look, I know what you're thinking. 'Why didn't we get to see us asking her out and shit?'.

Because it was boring as fuck.

Anyways, we asked her out just over a month ago, and things have been going well. We decided to keep it lowkey with her, and it's been working.

That was your little rundown, presume.

~~~

"Y/n Y/m/n motherfucking Y/l/n!" My eyebrows raised, along with my widened eyes as I turned around with that look on my face that says 'who the hell are you talking to?'.

I noticed it was Elias, smirking mischievously.

"Who in the hell- what fag." I deadpanned. He abruptly stopped, pressing his hand to his chest and feigning shock.

"Gosh, so aggressive," I rolled my eyes with a small amused smile. "Anyways," He flipped his non-existent long hair.

"There's some fans outside. Camila was talking to them and then I showed up and they said they wanted to see you. In specific." I chuckled, standing up and tucking my phone into my pocket.

"Leggo."

We made our way outside as we were parked at a random gas station for our buses. I smiled brightly when the small crowd yelled my name.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed, taking in all their faces. Plenty of girls, about 7-8 boys.

They gave me some greetings and then I took some pictures and signed some things. I glanced at Camila, who was already staring at me with a smile.

"Mila! Come 'ere bitch." I smiled. She playfully gasped, rolling her eyes but nonetheless came closer.

"Camila! How's Shawn?" One of them asked. The Cuban had a certain look at his name but quickly covered it up with a friendly smile.

"He's good!" She exclaimed joyfully. It seemed off, though. I guess it was only me who thought so.

"Are you guys gonna be releasing anything soon?" I gave the fan a playful look.

"Damn, y'all still not satisfied?" I laughed as her eyes widened and she rapidly shook her head. "No, no, no-"

"Relax, sweetheart. I'm only kidding." I chuckled again as she blushed and looked down.

"But to answer, probably not anything while we're still touring. All I'm gonna say is after tour ends, ignore everything I'm saying." I winked. She smiled wide, seemingly still slightly shy but less embarrassed.