27.

J O N A H

I decided that I wanted to leave my house why? Oh well just because I didn't want to be there...

Anyway I was walking down the street when I had bumped into someone...

"I'm so sorry" I apologize but then heard a giggle and voice I never thought I would ever  hear.

"It's okay"

It was Eben...I just ran into Eben Franckewitz...holy god what do I do...snap out of it Jonah...calm down...breath.

"I'm Eben...and you're Jonah right?"

Oh my gosh he knows my name.

"You're cute" he said with a giggle.

"I said that out loud didn't I"
"Yep you did."

"Sorry about that...it's just that I'm kind of starstruck I dont know if that's the right word or not.I saw you on instagram and I guess-" I was cut off when  hand was placed on my shoulder.

"You were ranting..."
"Oh sorry"
"You say sorry alot"
"Yea I guess I do...sorry"

And then he laughed...oh his laugh I could listen to it all day long...

"So you maybe want to hang out sometime...I mean if that's okay with you...you dont have to tho...?" He said
" I WOULD LOVE TO"

"So does that mean I can get you're number?" He asked
I raised an eyebrow at him...
"Are you flirting with me?"
"Maybe...so can I get you're number or...?"

We exchanged numbers, walked around and talked for a while before he realised the time and had to go home.

I wanted to see if Corbyn's home so I called him.

It didn't take long for him to answer.

"Hey Jo...what's up?"
"Oh well nothing much" except that I just ran onto eben freaking franckewitz and now I have his number!
"I was wondering if you were home?"
"Yeah actually Jack and Zach are here too"
"Cool I'll see you in a little bit...bye"
"Bye"

It wasn't a long walk so I was there within 5 minutes.

I knocked on the door and Corbyn's sister, Ashley opened the door.

"Hey ash" I said with a soft smile.
"Hey Jonah" she said softly
"They're in Corbyn's room."
"Thanks" I said

When I walked into the room I saw Dorbyn and Jachary sitting on the bed watching something on the tv...
As soon as Corbyn saw me he turned the TV off.

"Hey I was watching that." Zach said

I saw Corbyn glare at him.

"Hey Jo...what's got you so happy?"

I knew he was going to ask that...

"Oh nothing" I said.
" doesn't seem like nothing" I heard Zach say.

"Fine I'll tell you...I ran into Eben today." I said falling on the bed.

"Omg like that Instagram guy that you've been crushing on over the past few months the one you won't stop talking about..."  Zach said.

I hid my face in a pillow and said " yeah"

"Oh my gosh" Daniel squealed.
" did you get his number...what did you guys do?" The questions kept coming and I answered them.

It's safe to say that this was the best day ever.