55.

D A N I E L
Corbyn had been acting different you could say. He's been distant and when I ask him what's wrong he always says nothing but hello I'm not blind I know something's wrong and he's just putting on a 'brave face' or whatever.

It breaks my heart to see those tear stains on his cheeks knowing that I can't do anything about it unless he tells me. And I make my mission to know what's going on with my boyfriend. And I swear if this has anything to do with Franny-

~~
Sitting here on the couch is no fun when your mind is racing faster, thinking about how you're going to make him talk.

Here goes nothing.

"Corbs talk to me please"
"Huh" he asked.
"Talk to me about what's bothering you and don't say nothing because we both know that's not true."
"Nothings wrong I guess I'm just stressed"
"Oh you sure it's nothing else."
"Positive" he said placing his hand on my cheek and kissing me. BUTTERFLIES:)

I knew it wasn't true but I can't push him to tell me what's wrong if he doesn't want to.
He'll tell me when he is ready for now I have to wait.

~~
A few days passed, my bean's state only getting worse and I don't know why. He's hardly leaving the house, hardly eating and I'm guessing not sleeping because dark circles were starting to form under his eyes.He only wears long sleeves which is weird because it's like 30°C outside.
What if he is...? No daniel don't think like that.
~

~

It was hot so the boys and I were swimming...well most of the boys. Corbyn was sitting in the shade with a hoodie on staring at absolutely nothing. He looked lost in thought.

"Corbs come swim!" I heard Zach shout.
"No thanks I'm good" he said his voice quiet.

That's odd Corbyn's voice is never like that he also loves to talk and interact with us.

We swam for a while until it started to get cold and we decided to go inside and eat.
Jonah said he would order pizza so in the meantime I was going to go have a shower and then come back.

As I walked closer to the room I heard quiet sobs recognizing them as Corbyn's cries. Hearing that broke my heart. I walked closer to the door opening it quietly. The site in front of me broke my heart even more.

There sat my boyfriend shirtless covered with scars on his hands.

"Corbs?" I whispered my voice breaking in between holding bad a sob.
"Dani" he said slightly panicked.

"What's going on corby? What happened to you hands? Why didn't you want to swim or talk or do anything? And don't say nothing cause it's clearly not nothing." I said trying to stay calm.

He sighed sitting back on the bed his head in his hands. I went to sit next to him and wrapped him in a hug.

"Why am I not good enough dani?"

What?

"What?"
"Why am I not good enough? Am I ugly? Am I not a good boyfriend?"
"Baby you are more than good enough. You not ugly, you are perfect and you are the best boyfriend a guy could ask for. Where is all this coming from?"
"Instagram" he mumbled softly resting his head on my shoulder.
"Don't listen to them baby. You are good enough. You're perfect." I said kissing him passionately.

~~

💙💙 Happy Birthday Corey. Fly high angle. I might not have been in the fandom long but it broke my heart the day I heard what happened.💙💙🕊🕊