75.

"Hello?"
"Is this Corbyn Besson?" The voice asked
"Yes"
"I might have some news for you , we might have found your boyfriend and brother. Camera footage we have found matches the description you had given us. Would you be able to come into the station to view the footage to make sure?"
"Yes um what time."

"At three" she said I looked at the time it was 2:45.
"Okay well be there."

I felt relieved and I could see Eben did too. I was gonna get my babies back and my 'brother'.

"Move eben.we don't exactly have alot of time till 3." (I had to.)

3 R D  P O V

The drive was around 10 minutes meaning they had to wait a 5 minutes before being able to speak to the lady who had called them.

Soon a lady walked up to them.

"Hey, I'm sheriff  hale. Why don't you come with me?, she said getting up. "So take a seat, this is the footage we found from street cameras in the area."
The video showed two girls, one being Franny the other Nessa. Then it showed two unconscious bodies, which made Corbyn and Eben's hearts sink.

"Do you guys recognize the girls?" The sheriff asked.
"Yea. Um the one with brown(brunette?) hair is Franny Arrieta and the blond is Nessa Williams." She replied with an 'okay'
"I'll going to send a squad to this location, we'll be back in-" Corbyn cut he off.
"No we're coming with you."
"Sir yo-"

This time it was Eben who cut her off.
"He's right, we are coming with you. Daniel and Jonah are probably going to be in shock. We need to be there."
"Okay then let's go."  She replied defeated

~

They walked up to this abandoned warehouse where they thought Daniel and Jonah would be.

The rusted door was opened as slowly as possible making sure their presence wasn't known.

~

They walked around the warehouse with the squad coming across a room. Slowly they opened the door, the sight they saw made Corbyn and Eben's hearts sink. There sat Daniel and Jonah probably either asleep or unconscious. Their legs tied to the chair and a drops of blood on their heads.

An officer walked to the two boys while a few others went to look for the two girls who were hopefully still in the building.

The officer by Daniel and Jonah cut the ropes at their feet and woke them up. At first they were confused but were motioned to be quiet by the officer who had then pointed to the door.

The two boys woke up from the chairs as fast as they could. Jonah running to Eben and hugging his. Daniel doing the same just a little slower because of the visible bump(it was still nearly small but it was there)  under the rather large hoodie he was wearing. 

When Daniel reached Corbyn he was pulled into a tight hug and then a loving kiss. The 4 were ushered outside and to the car.

Daniel and Jonah were told to give statements as to what happened. As they were doing this the other officers walked out with Nessa and Franny in handcuffs.

"They won't be a bother for a while. You guys are safe." Sheriff Hale reassuringly said.
"How long is a while?" Daniel asked.
"8 or so years" she replied.

"Come on love let's go home." Corbyn said to Daniel. The 4 friends were walking to the car when Daniel stopped and said,
"Jonah?"
"Yea?" Jonah replied.
"When were you going to tell me you were engaged?" Daniel asked causing Jonah to blush and Corbyn to be very confused.