67.

"That wasn't so bad" Corbyn said as they walked along the driveway to their car.
"Better than what I expected" Daniel replied.

The two lovers had just left their parents house after telling them about Daniel pregnancy and they were supportive for the most part. Daniel's dad was ready to throw a vase at Corbyn but let's not talk about that-.

~~

Anywho, now they were back home and in bed cuddling. Corbyn's hand rested on Daniel's little bump that was barely even there while Daniel's head rested on Corbyn's chest.

"I love you" Corbyn said looking at Daniel lovingly.
"I love you too" Daniel said turning around a little so that he could peck his lover's lips.

"You know, I never thought I would end up here" Corbyn said breaking their silence.
" What do you mean?" Daniel questioned.

"Well before I met you, I had relationships like probably most teenagers but they weren't the best"
"I'm lost bub"

"Okay well, the relationships I had before ours were either a-, Corbyn stopped to breathe holding back a sob, 'abu-abusive or ones where I was just being used. After i think my second breakup  I felt like no one would love me and that I wasn't worth being loved b-but then I met you and you showed me that I can be loved and I love you for that. Also never thought I'd be having a baby with the love of my life." Corbyn said trying to make the last sentence a little happier.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that. Now tell me where these people live so that I can go beat the shit out of them" Daniel said trying to make his boyfriend smile.

Corbyn let out a laugh which was music to Daniel's ears.
"I'm not too sure where they live."
The two of them broke out into a fit of laughter.

"okay on a more serious note, Did you mean what you said?" Daniel questioned.
"Which part, my love?"
"That I'm the live of your life"
"Yes babe every word."

And with that they went to bed falling asleep because the next morning they had an interview...

~k so I know I'm like 2 days late but happy birthday to Zach, I still cant believe he is 20 like-