73.

48 hours earlier:

It was around 7am when Corbyn was woken up by his alarm.

He stretched in a way to make sure he didn't hurt Daniel or the baby.

"My love." Corbyn whispered softly to Daniel trying to wake him up.
"Dani" he said a little louder. Daniel woke up rubbing his eyes to get the sleep out of them.

"Yea"
"We have to get up now we have an interview at 11"
"Yes exactly at 11, let me sleep."
"But bubs you know how long it will take to get ready, then eat breakfast then pick up the boys so please get up for me" Corbyn said pleading him to wake up.

"Fine, but just so you know, I'm not happy about this."

~time skip to breakfast~

"Hey Dani what do you want to eat"
"Pancakes and nutella." Daniel answered.

They ate breakfast and just as they got up from their seats the door swung open revealing three idio- three of their best friends.

"Good morning Dorbyn" Zach yelled.
"Morning zachary" corbyn said.
"How are you father?" Zach asked.
"You're never gonna stop are you?" Jonah asked him.
"No not at all."

"Okay people let's get this show on the road."

They all walk out of the door and into Zach's car.

The drive wasn't long. They were there at 10:55. How zach was actually able to be early was a surprise but okay.

~

"Today we're here with why don't we" the interviewer said.

The boys introduced themselves.

"Okay so first question is, how are your relationships?"

They all look at each other.

"It great, amazing actually. I've never been happier." Corbyn answered holding Daniel's hand.

The interview continued smoothly well atleast that's what the boys thought. Little did they know it was all a set up.

~time skip after interview~

"Corbs I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be back okay" Daniel said Corbyn replying with an okay and peck on his lips.

It had been a while now and the boys were getting worried because Daniel and Jonah didn't come back.( jo went to get a snack)

"Guys where could they be? We checked the bathrooms, we checked upstairs and downstairs. There isn't many places they could go." Corbyn said on the verge of having a panic attack.

"Its okay Corbs we will find them" Jack reassured him.

~

They had been checking for hours. In the place around it any where they could of gone. They tried tracking their phones , jack getting Eben to look for Jonahs. Their location was off though. And that's what got them extremely worried their locations are never off.

~hehe
~drama? maybe.