Newly Greetings

Chapter One
Thursday, April 11th
12:10pm

It was a little over twelve pm and you just pulled up at a cafè around thirty minutes from the city of Tokyo. You've just come back from Miami after running away from your toxic abusive ex fiancé. It was a difficult and frightening situation to be in since you've never seen it coming. You both first met at a friends assembly, it was one of those business parties where they celebrate the coming of age of a successful growing company.

Your friend insisted that you'd come along with her , not having a clue that you'd meet him. He was sweet and you cherished each moment with him. About a little over two years after he got on his knees for you proposing the question which took you by surprise. You felt happy , you felt loved. That only lasted for about four months or so until his behaviour suddenly changed towards you.

The constant yelling and screaming. The original throwing plates on the ground were there too. Until he had enough and eventually put his hands on you, after that you became quiet. He kept you locked in at home all the time to which it made you annoyed and sick because you couldn't do anything.

You felt weak. It took weeks, even months to plan to escape from him and his shit. After you've decided on how and when you're going to leave him, you called up the only person who you trust in your life.

Levi Ackerman was his name, he was a very close friend to you. He was more of an uncle / father figure to you. He was there for you when you were just a newborn.

Your mother knew Levi from a friend from college. Her name was Petra Ral. She was your mothers first friend that she had made there. Petra had massive feelings the first time she gazed her eyes on Levi. And your mother just happened to become her wingwoman and got them together to the point where they both got married. They had a child together too. Petra asked if your mother would have the honour of being the child's godmother to which she didn't hesitate on screaming 'yes!' to her.

But... that didn't last too long.

Petra and the baby got into a massive accident which caused them both instant death. Levi was devastated and became depressed. A few weeks later your mother happened to meet your father at the funeral from which they grew closer together afterwards. He was Petras second cousin. Your mother had never felt any strong feelings towards a person like him before. They grew a strong bond together and became two.

Then you were born. Not even three months to your birth your father had fled without a word. It left your mother upset and mad that he used her this whole time but she never took your birth as a mistake. She loved you dearly and never wanted to get you hurt.

Levi and your mother became very close after the death of Petra and his baby. When he first held you in his arms he felt instantly connected and you've happened to fill in the empty void of a loss of his child. He never took his attention off of you. He was often your baby sitter while your mom was off at work , or partied from time to time.

He helped you read , did your homework with you and taught you how to be nice to people and how to earn respect from other as well as clean after yourself politely.

Up until your tenth birthday he had come across your secret talent. Painting. He always brought you limited edition paints and pens along with high quality canvases. He never missed any chance of helping you out with finding any classes/courses where you could expand your painting talent. This made your mother extremely happy of how amazing and talented you were at it and was very grateful for Levi's help.

This didn't really last long until your father suddenly popped out of nowhere which made your mother fear of him intentionally coming just to take you away from her. Levi suggested that they should flee to America since he had an old friend named Erwin Smith. He owned a few houses at a popular estate and gave your mother the ability of giving you a home and food to eat. Shortly after she got a job and successfully helped you get into a good education.