Unexpected Guest

Chapter Fifteen
May 7th
9:33 pm

Y/N's POV

I let out a heavy sigh, seated at a bar stool leaning my arm and elbow on the island in the middle of the kitchen with the pups laying under my feet and Levi's voice booming at the other side of the phone.

"Levi I just need a week break at least please? Listen, I'm sorry for blowing off on you like that but like I said! He makes my time more fun here! Why can't you understand?!'' I gave out. I heard a grunt and a mumble of a few curses come out of his mouth.

"y/n dear how many times do I have to tell you this?!" He replied slightly raising his voice "It's dangerous to be around him! If your mother ever comes back and finds out you're injured it'll be on me". I sighed he did have a point. But Armin has been nothing but nice to me. I see no danger in him whatsoever.

I rubbed my forehead "Levi it's too late I have to go to bed I promise I'll be back okay? I just-" I let out a grunt'' I just need some time okay?" I nervously started nibbling on my nail waiting for his reply.

I heard his sigh once more "alright" he gulped "fine stay there for the time being but by god I swear on my wife's and babies grave if he does something to you-" " he won't levi" I cut him off with a chortle "I promise nothing will happen to me if he does I'll know who to call" I replied with a assuring tone.

He chuckled "alright fine, get some sleep and let me know how your day went yesterday and I need details" I let out a laugh "okay Jesus levi! I will".

I sensed his smile at the other end of the phone "goodnight y/n take care dear" I gulped "you too levi goodnight" I ended the call and placed my phone on the island leaning my both elbows on it and rubbed my face.

I heard the door unlock and a loud bark from Grey. "hey hey! quit it Grey, not that loud!" I heard a whispering voice give out to the dog. I lifted my head up, uncovering my face from my hands and set my eyes on Armin.

"Oh, you're back" I smiled and he looked at me with his blue eyes giving me a handsome smile and a wink proceeding to close the door with his foot and making his way towards me placing the bags of goods on the island.

"What took you so long-" I was caught off by Armin smashing his lips against mine. It startled me a bit and I loosened myself hugging his neck and kissing him back. He hugged my waist and broke the kiss biting my lip before I could deepen it. I let out a small giggle and locked my e/c eyes with his. He locked his with mine and smiled.

"Sorry love for leaving you off like that" he frowned softly and gulped. "I got held back by a few workers and had to talk to them to not seem mean, '' he added with a slight sorry tone.

I let out a small giggle "it's okay" I smiled "Grey and Shelly kept me company" I said looking down at the pups who were wagging their tails looking at Armin.

Armin unwrapped his arms from me and knelt down petting and pepper kissing his pups saying hello to them. I watched him and felt my heart warm up. 'What does Levi have something against him? has definitely not seen him like this before that's for sure' I thought to myself.

My thoughts were cut off by Armin calling my name. I looked at him, giving him my whole attention and gave him a 'hmm?'. He gulped "you want to go get some take out? like some coffee or something? I still have to walk them anyway, you fed them right?" he asked, concerned.

I smiled and nodded "obviously I wouldn't let these cuties starve" I said and chuckled together with him.

"Great let's head off" he smiles and gets his keys while I get my shoes on.