Don't be shy

Chapter four
Saturday April 13th
6:48pm

You gulped at the sight of him. He shook his head and leaned it back while gliding his hand through his short hair. "Y/N!" you heard Mikasa call you from the kicthen. "Coming!" you said running off to her with the supplies. Armin looked at the window you stood at seeing your figure disappear once Mikasa had called you. He chuckled softly getting off the bike and kicking the stand for it out. He hanged his helmet on one of the handles and put his keys in his leather jacket fixing it.

"Here" Mikasa told you and gave you a big back that had three bags inside labelled with a name and what it consists of. "Lunch bags? i thought you said they're coming over" "They we're going to" she sighed placing her arm on her hip as the other leans on the kicthen counter. "But they got held back with some paper work and asked to get them delivered to the workplace instead". "Don't they have to pay for them?" you asked her she shook her head "No it's on me anyway i owe em". You nodded slowly and gulped 'so he's here to pick up the dinner?'. "Mikasa whos supposed to come and pick these up?"

"Um i think so Connie" she was caught off by bell that rang from outside the kicthen. "That must be him now you go give it to him, i'm going to start organising these boxes". She grabbed box full of vegetables and started doing her own thing. You sighed 'Great' you though you yourself putting the supplies back and grabbed the bag full of food 'don't embarrass yourself Y/N just act as if he's not getting to you'. You took in a deep breath and breathing it out and made your way out the kitchen.

Armin was currently on his phone and had his elbow leaned on the edge of the counter and legs crossed. You stood there like a idiot. He looked at you without moving his head from facing his phone. He eyes you up and down slowly and licked his lips putting his phone in his leather jacket.

You gulped 'shit he's getting to me already' you blushed lightly. "I think these are yours to pick up" you walked over to him trying to act confidently. Which was super fucking difficult. "I think so too" he gave you a charming smile and grabbed the bag from you softly and making his fingers brush against your hand.

You gasped slightly hiding it with a sigh and gulped crossing your arms quickly and looked away. He opened the bag to check 'Just go , just go before i burst' you repeatedly thought. You heard a softly chuckle escape from his mouth. "You know it's okay to stare? it's not like you haven't already" he once again leaned an arm on the counter.

You gulped and cursed to yourself lightly. He was getting on your nerves but damn was he fine. He nodded softly smirking "cat caught your tongue huh?" he teased smiling. He was enjoying this, you looked fragile and shy in his eyes. You sighed softly and gulped 'I don't wanna send him off but i have to okay, okay just breath build up that shitty courage of yours and just say it!' you thought to "Is there anything else you want or something? i have to go help Mikasa so move along" you snapped at him saying it softly. He grinned chuckling.

'Great now you've made it awkward' crossing your arms embarrassed you looked away. "You're funny you know?" he said putting the bag and crossed his arms on the counter and leaned his cheek on his hand looking at you. You looked at him "What?" "Nothing , just waiting for you to get balls to kick me out" he smiled cockily. Frowning you looked away scoffinv softly. "I just did are you deaf?" "Yeah i'm deaf and you're cute"

You looked at him blushing heavily. Your heart started to race and you felt as if you're about to get a heart attack or something. He looked back up at you and licked his lips. "Can't talk again? awe that's a shame" he cood taking the dinner. "I'll stop teasing you now before you blow" he chuckled making his way to the door.

You looked at he made his way to the door. You noticed that his jacket had the word ' The Royal Scouts ' imprinted at the back of it. You frowned a little and became curious. 'What does he even work as anyway' you thought. You snapped out of them quickly. He was about to leave soon and you didn't wanna miss out a big chance of making the first move.