The Arcade

Chapter Twelve
May 3rd
16:35pm

Armins POV
I was just about to enter my home when I received a text from Y/N

Cafe hottie❤️
Hey are you home? if so can you please pick me   up ?

I frowned confused 'did something happen while I was gone?' I gulped and replied that i'll be there soon. I locked the door again and put the keys into my pocket walking over to the elevator. I was getting worried that Levi might've done something. I feel anger grow inside of me but I couldn't take it out since a old lady that lives here walks in and I give her a soft smile.

I exit the elevator as soon as it hits the ground floor and sprung over to my car getting inside, driving out the private parking lot as quick as possible. I didn't want to make her wait any longer.

Ten minutes go by and I slowly park at the side walk making sure Levi doesn't end up seeing me. I turn the ignition off and sit back texting Y/N that I'm here.

Armin
Hey, I'm outside need help sneaking out?

I waited for her reply and rubbed my chin. After two minutes I get a text from her.

Cafè Hottie❤️
I'll be there in a sec lemme just get a lie out

I smiled softly and liked the message showing her I saw it. I turned off my phone and sighed leaning my head back waiting for her.

'I cant just bring her right away into my home' I thought 'I have to bring her somewhere so I can atleast ease the tension between her Levi a bit'. I gulped and thought of some places where I could take her. Then it hit me and I smiled.

The Arcade.

I wanted for another few minutes until I was distracted by a knocking on the window. I turned my head and smiled seeing Y/N. I unlocked the door and helped her take her bag to the backseat. "Hey you okay? what took you so l-"

I was cut off by her lips hitting on mine and her both hands cupping my cheeks. I hummed smiling against her lips as she kissed me softly and bit my lip looking me in the eyes and smiled. I could sense that she felt flustered and hot.

"What was that for?" I asked , smiling softly and grabbed one of her wrists gently and pecked it. She gulped and bit her inner cheek "I don't know, I guess I just missed you" she shrugs and takes her hands off of my face smirking and sits back crossing her arms. I stare at her admiring her features and not missing any mark on her face.

"Hello? are you going to stop day dreaming and take me somewhere far away from my ungracious uncle?" she said snapping her fingers infront of my face. I shook my head and cleared my throat "apologies, you just look good today" I complimented her and started the car. I heard her huff and curse under her breath. I smirked congratulating myself mentally on making her feel flustered.

The ride to the Arcade wasn't too far from the cafe. About a ten minute drive or so, because of Levi's cafè being closed to the city it was easier and faster for me to get home. Driving through the busy streets of Tokyo I glanced at Y/N now and then. I could tell that she was in awe by the inner beauty of the city. Just wait till I show her the veiw I have of Tokyo at night, it's breatakingly nostalgic.

When I was younger I never really liked the idea of living in the richest side of a city. I always thought it was a selfish look on people because all they do is show off what they've got and where've they've been. Growing up I started to have a more matured opinion about it, yes it was selfish but.. come on it's life. Rich or not you still had your own morals to go through.