Threats 🔥

Chapter Fourteen
12:36am

Y/N's POV

Armin dropped me on the bed softly and proceeded to kiss my neck ever so sweetly slow. It felt as if every soft peck was just an angel grazing me. There was. I raised my hand towards his hair and tugged it softly as I moaned his name. I didn't know what else to do, though, this felt so surreal. Feeling his hand glide down to my sweatpants I sigh softly as I feel him grope my area. "Shit Armin" I whine. I felt his smirk against my neck, though with his antics, he kissed my lips.

I didn't hesitate to kiss back.

He started rubbing my clit through my panties making me let out a soft whimper into his lips, i felt him rub faster. I layed my both hands on his cheeks breathing heavily with my mouth open. He kept looking into my eyes as he increased his speed. "You look so gorgeous underneath me" he commented. I felt my face warm up and he continued "Squirming, whining and getting annoyed at me for not going fast enough" he added.

All i could do is whimper as a response, he was so good at what he does that i cant seem to make up a sentence it's embarrassing how fast he can get me to submit to him.

Armin retrieved his hand back from my sweats and sat up on his knees taking them off while smiling dropping the sweats somewhere. "Look at you" he said as he looked at the wet spot in my panties and back at me with his eyes only and bit his lip. "So wet and ready for me" he added laying his hand on my right thigh touching it ever so gently with his finger tips trailing along the inner of my thigh. I gasped at the touch and grunted, eagerly waiting for him to just bury his face into my pounding pussy.

"Armin" i whined arching my back and pouted my lip looking at him. He let out a soft chuckle and bit his lip "lets skip to the best part shall we?" he said as he proceeded to take of his sweats. I kept my eye on him.

Like a hawk watching its prey.

I watched as he took every bit of clothing off of his body. I watched him take the sweats off, i watched him take his shirt off exploring every bit of muscle that i can see, he was fucking stunning... no, he was pretty so pretty i'd do anything for him and just for him.

I proceeded to take the top of my clothes off eagerly and as fast as i could.

I watched as he laid his hand on his hard that was starting to grow and let out a soft shaking grunt. "Fuck y/n" he said rubbing his hard "You turn me on just by looking at you, you're fucking" I sat up and grabbed him by the back of his neck lowering him down on top of me and kissed him passionately with tongue whilst wrapping my legs around him tightly. I tugged his hair up breaking the kiss "stop talking" i said and gulped locking eye contact with him "and fuck me" i added and lowered him down again kissing him passionately and slid my tongue into his mouth fighting for its dominance.

Of course Armin won.

He proceeded to kiss me and took my word, he lowered his hands down to his boxers and took them off. I felt his tip rub against underneath my bellybutton, I hummed and whimpering into his mouth. He broke the kiss pecking me one more time, both breathing heavily to catch our breath from our make out we just had. "Condom" he said and i smiled "i don't want you pregnant yet, because you know who would be up my tail" he added commenting towards Levi.

He was right Levi would personally strangle him with his own hands, he may be short and love his cafè but he would have time to hurt someone until they scream mercy.

I got shivers it's scary.

Armin leaned over to his cupboard and opened the shelf that contained "necessary products for special occasions" like this one. And took it out sitting back on his knees and looked at me "rub yourself" he said sternly, i did as he asked obeying every order he asked me. I didn't want this moment to be ruined by me being a brat, I lowered my hand down to my clit and started rubbing myself in circles and gulped. I watched as i pleasured my self just for him.