Gossip

Chapter seven
Monday April 22nd
2:34am

Y/N's POV
Another round later, Armin laid on my chest both breathing heavily after the heated session. I started rubbing his head softly and heard him him softly and smile against my chest. "You like that?" I said , pecking his head. "yeah a lot" he said in a low tired voice. I giggled softly "Id like to stay like this longer but I have to go pee" he sighed and raised his head so he's facing me directly.

He smiled "go on ahead" he said as he pecked my lips softly and got off of me. I pecked back and thanked him as I moved off the bed. As soon as i got up I felt a sudden sharp pain between my legs and groaned sitting back down on the bed. I heard him let out a soft laugh. I grunted and turned my head. He was leaning on his side with his elbow hoisting him up. "Need help?" he teased giggling. I cursed myself quietly.

"Just help me to the bathroom before i piss myself, unless you have a piss kink or something" I snapped at him. He burst out another laugh and got off from under the bed sheets and picked up his boxers putting them on. "Hurry will you!" I snapped getting more pissed at him. This fucker thinks it's funny that I wanna get rid of any UTI I might get.

He went to my side of the bed and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, I laid my head on his shoulder and he pecked my head. Making his way to the bathroom he managed to turn on the light and sit me on the toilet. He left the bathroom closing the door and let me do my business. Few minutes later i called him back in.

He picked me up again and sat me on the bed. He went back to the bathroom, I noticed that he had a medium sized dragon tattoo between his shoulder blades. Tattooed just on his first spine bone. 'How the fuck did I not see it before?' I thought to myself 'I'll ask him next time i see it'. Sighing I waited for him, Armin came back with a wet cloth and cleaned me up.

It was pleasant because as he cleaned me he'd give me a kiss now and then and praise me for how good i was. My ex's and I's intercourse wasnt this healthy. Yeah we'd have sex now and then but it often be if he came, he came and that would be it. I did experience my first orgasm from him for the first time. But, the rest were awful and he had become super touchy which made me very uncomfortable.

But what could I have done? I loved him right? he was the only one that i had besides my mom.. I couldn't leave him back then.

But after the amazing sex I just had with Armin the orgasm felt so euphoric and mind blowing . Mind blowing that it happened twice. He knew his shit very well.

"Hey you okay?" said Armin, helping me put on a fresh pair of panties I shaked my head "hmm?" I replied. He looked at me with a frown "Oh-oh yeah yeah i'm okay don't worry i'm just tired that's all" I assured him with a smile. "Must been i did a good job" he said biting his side tongue and raised his left brow. I giggled and rolled my eyes feeling my face get hot. He smiled softly at me and leaned between my legs leaning his elbows on my thighs and locked eyes with me. He raised one of his hands that held his t-shirt in.

"Lemme help you put this on" I nodded softly. He stood up in front of me and I raised my arms up. He put the t-shirt on for me and fixed it. He cupped both of my cheeks with his hands softly. I locked eyes with him again, he smiled softly and I smiled back at him. He leaned in and kissed me softly.

I kissed him back too. He smiled during it and broke it with a small peck on my lips that led up my nose to my forehead. I giggled softly at how ticklish it felt. "You should get going, you have work tomorrow" I said smiling at him softly and leaned my cheek on his left hand. He smiled back at me rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

He nodded "I will don't worry, I just want to make sure you're okay first". I felt my heart flutter and my legs get weak. He so fucking respectful and so fucking beautiful. "Wait Armin?" he hummed and I wrapped my hands gently around his wrists. "How are you going to get out? I cant walk downstairs and close the door after you, you know that right?"