Blueberry Pie

Chapter Five
Sunday April 14
12:56pm

It was a very busy morning. Since it was your first day working you found yourself getting used to it by the minute. You enjoyed getting orders , giving the food out and collecting the money. Levi surprised you by how talkative he was with his customers. When he first entered the cafè the whole crowd cheered him on and greeted him.

It made you really happy by how much of a impact it had on him. He was smiling.

"Y/N order for 12!" yelled Mikasa from the kicthen. You went over to her after collecting a pay from a customer. You took the ordering board that had two cups of coffee and some breakfast. You made your way to table 12 setting the food down. "Here you go enjoy" you said smiling softly and nodding at the customers as they thanked you. You made your way back to the front counter and started cleaning of the dishes.

You heard the door open. Most people in the cafe cheered laughing. You turned around. There stood Armin with Connie and Jean. You gulped. He wore a tight black shirt with some blue jeans and boots. He had his leather jacket on his shoulder holding it by the place where you can hang it. He bro hugged a customer talking to them and made his way to a table the was on the right of the cafè in the corner. He sat with the baldie and the mullet.

You guys made eye contact. He smiled and winked at you. You nodded at him and gulped serving a customer that came up to you to order. Levi came up to you "Y/N be a dear and go get the boys orders i'm not in the mood for their jokes today i'll deal with this customer" he said nodding at the customer.

As much as you wanted to protest you couldn't. You decided to go anyway without giving out about it. You needed the money and you wanted Levi to see that you actually can work hard for the money. You took your note pad and pen nodding at him and making your way to the boys table.

You heard Connie laugh hard at something a customer said at the neighbouring table. You stood in front of the table "Morning boys what would you like to order today" you asked. Armin smiled softly at you and you instantly got butterflies. "I'd like a cup of tea with some blueberry pie" you nodded writing it down. "Don't forget that love it's his usual for the morning sadly you're not on the menu or he'd choose you first" laughed Jean. Connie laughed with him and handshakes him for a good joke that he had made.

Armin rolled his eyes. "Shut the fuck up horse face okay? you're getting on my nerves now" he snapped at the mullet. Jean faded his smile into a straight line and crossed his arms. You tried hard not to giggle at the nickname that he gave him. "Bro why you have to embarrass me like that?" he scoffed.

Connie was currently being very social with the other table minding his own business. Armin sucked in the air through his teeth "stop acting like a baby okay? just tell her your order and don't waste her time" the mullet gave him a dirty look and scoffed. He looked at you and smiled softly "I'll have the same as the asshole me beside me but with two double stuffed toasties and Springer will have the same" you nodded taking down the orders.

"They'll be done in a bit" you said softly smiling at them and blushed. You were about to leave when Jean called you. "Hey Y/N before you go" you turned back at him and hummed. Armin sighed and mumbled 'not again' and rubbed his face. "Is Mikasa by any chance working today?" he asked making you frown and you nodded softly. "Yeah she is, but she's super busy today so i don't think she'd have time to talk"

"it's fine love just go don't waste your time" said Armin and he leaned one of his arms behind thd back rest on his chair and winked at you. You gulped blushing and nodded walking off. 'He's so cute' you thought to yourself as you made you way to the counter and ripped off the page you wrote the orders in and placed it on the kitchen opening that did you'd get the orders from later.