Part 7

Back with another chapter and i may or may not have started drafts for other stories i wont publish anytime soon

Miya and I had left Ichigo speechless just hours ago and were now on our way into S.

The crowd was more lively and I could see why. For most of us, this would be the first time ever we saw ADAM skate in person.

I on the other hand was nervous. ADAM was sketchy and would definitely pull something on Reki. Reki was really risking getting hurt.

He wasn't bothered by it though. In fact Miya was more bothered by it then Reki was.

Him and Langa seemed to be chatting away like normal while Miya and me were walking in an uncomfortable silence. 

"Lets call it off." Miya pipes up.

"Huh?" They both turned around.

"There's no need for him to apologize to me ." Miya starts. "After all, empty isn't necessarily a lie anyways." He showed a broken smile.

"Miya...." I whisper.

He was clenching his fist. "Yes it is. It is a lie Miya, you're not empty." I say firmly.

"Look Miya, for now I don't know why, but I wanna blow that ADAM guy out of the water and change that smirking face of his into a crying one." Reki had spoken up after me.

"There's no way that you can do such a thing!" Miya yells.

"It's not about whether or not he can do it. He's doing it because he wants to." Langa says.

Miya was about to say something else when he was interrupted by the crowds volume increasing. The lights were then directed to one point.

ADAM was here.

The crowd chanted his name. "So, ADAMS here." Reki stated the obvious.

ADAM directed his gaze towards Langa as the attention was shifted over to Joe and Cherry. They were jumping the paths down the mountain until they were rounding ADAM.

"We challenge you to a beef." They both stated. They were glaring at the blue haired man; discussing what they would be betting on when Reki spoke up.

"Today is a beef between you and me! Don't you run from it!" He exclaims but is cut off when ADAM swung his board near Reki's neck. The board now just centimeters from his face.

This made me flinch slightly and Miya had noticed because he then intertwined our pinkies.

"Run? Me?" ADAM speaks.

"You haven't forgotten our bet, have you?"

"Of course not." ADAM shifted his board over to Langa. "If I win, I skate you."

They exchanged no more words and lined up at the start. Each of us anticipating the lights turning green.

When the did, Reki launched off almost immediately while ADAM stayed put. Was he being serious right now? He just stood there quietly smoking.

He was totally mocking him.

Reki had rounded one of the corners and that was when ADAM had sprinted and jumped on his board.

His speed was incredible and was quick to catch up to Reki. To the point where he was scraping Reki's board with his own. His wrist trapped in the blue haired mans grasp. They were about to round one of the sharp curves.

Reki would end up falling if this kept up.

And he had almost did. They managed the turn but ADAM was holding Reki down just centimeters from the concrete.

I let go of Miya's inkie and grabbed his hand fully. This was generally terrifying.

Reki was pulled back up and let go. ADAM was ahead of him by a few meters and was gradually increasing his speed. He had pulled a casper slide on the in of the track and increased speed even more; then turning around.

"Impossible..." I mutter. "Is this.... Love hug?"

Reki was caught  off guard and lost track of his balance and of his board. His board flipped along with him. His body looked limp as he flew and hit his head.

"REKI!"

Yea umm sorry if this chapter is shorter.