||Chapter 13||

I wanted to say that we're almost at 1k!!! We have 913 reads! PLEASE HELP US GET TO 1K! TELL YOUR FRIENDS! TELL YOUR PARENTS! (Jk😂 unless you will😏😏) but we thought we would give you guys another chapter and we love you all! ~Daijjah💖
Becca- Red Dress
Lauren- Blue Dress
Sidney- Pink Dress
Lycia- Black Dress
Bethany- White Dress
Ashley- Purple Dress

~~Magical skip ahead to Thursday Morning~~

Becca's POV
"BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" says my alarm clock

"Ok ok I'm up" I say as I look at the time

"1:00!!!" I scream. "DOODS GET UP ITS 1:00 WE HAVE TO BE THERE BY 7!!!" I shake the bed and throw stuff at everyone.

"Ermahgerd we overslept!" Lycia says.

We all scramble to get dressed so we could go to the nail salon and hair salon before we get officially ready.

We all get our nails matching our dress color in an awesome design.

By the time we're done its 4:00. We rush back home to see how the boys are doing.

"Hey guys are you rea-- Hello?" I say as I realize the house is so quiet.

We go in the boys room and surprisingly their still SLEEPING!

Bethany's POV

"I can't believe they're still sleeping and its 4:30!" I say to the other girls

Lauren and Lycia then get buckets of water, and we all dump ice cold water on their heads.

We all laugh as they get up super fast from being awoken.

"Sorry to interrupt your 'beauty sleep', but it's 4:30 and we have a ball to go to at 7:00!" I say to them.

"Hey chill out, we're not girls we don't need fancy makeup or fancy hair and nails. All we need to do is put on a tux and we're ready." says Jerome

"Good then we already know who will look the best." says Sidney as the rest of us stick out tongue out at them and leave.

We then go to put on our dresses and shoes and look at ourselves in the mirror as we walk out our room.

We come to find some very handsome guys with slicked back hair, watches and nice tuxedos.

We give them the same look they give us.

"Wow". We all say at the same time.

I shake my head and look at the time.
"Ok it's 6:00 the limo should be here any minu- 'HONK HONK' well there it is" I say as we walk out the house.

We quickly scan each other as Bethany walks up to the front.

"Okay so you may only vote for someone else and you can only vote twice. Everyone will be closing there eyes while I wont so no one does, counting the votes out."

"And if u dare take one peek I will slap you, hard" I say " chop! chop! We have to make this quick,"

"Who votes for...Jerome?" No one raises their hands, except for Mitch(*cough* merome) and Ryan.

"Who votes for preston?" No one does except for Adam and Rob."

*the cycle continues but faster*

"And our winner is the girls because each girl had 4 votes including me." I say.

When we are done we go outside and enter the limo.

••••••••••••••
We hoped you liked it! Maybe 1k by tomorrow??😍 thank you so much for all you have done!! Please leave nice comments and suggestions below!