||Chapter 17||

Hey guys

Thanks for getting us those reads and votes and being active! We appreciate it 100%.

We love you all a lot so please enjoy

Becca's POV

We arrive back home and I had a goofy smile on my face.

We had a fantastic night and it absolutely couldn't get any better.

We walk into the house hand and hand and I say," Thank you for tonight, it was incredible."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I enjoy you." Mitch says.

I feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach everywhere.

"Goodnight," I say.

"Goodnight," he says.

I run upstairs and open our door.

Everyone was asleep so I tiptoed over to Lauren's bed put my hand over her mouth.

She screamed but when she saw she stopped squirming. I held my pointer finger up to my mouth to signal that we need to be quiet and pointed to the stairs.

She nodded and got up to follow me.

I ran to the kitchen and sat on the couch.

She came after walking sleepily.

When she sat down, I began to tell her everything that happened with Mitch.

She nodded at everything and her facial expression didn't change.

When I was done she said," wow that sounds great Bec, you sure found someone special!" She said swing her arm to the right.

"Yeah...I think he likes me a lot," I said.

I heard nothing from Lauren.

I looked over and saw that her expression never changed, her eyes just stopped their glow, but she didn't say anything.

She nodded and took my hand,"
I'm extremely happy for you." She smiled a real smile not a fake one.

I hugged her," I'm so lucky to have you." I say.

"Same here," she said with a small sigh.

Lauren's POV

I walk downstairs to grab some water, there was no need to try and look good for anyone because there was no one else I had feelings for in this house. After Becca telling me that they like each other, I have no one else to impress

I walked downstairs and head to the kitchen, Mitch say there at the table reading a book.

"Hey, what book are you reading," I ask.

"Oh it's not a book, I'm just looking through a manuals of 'What to Do For Birthdays' because it's Ryan's birthday in two days and I have no idea what to do." He says flipping a page.

I nod even though he never saw me because his eyes never left the page.

"Want me to help, I don't mean to brag, but I pretty great at birthdays," I say.

"I could actually really use help, would you mind going to the store with me?"

"Um," he is still your friend lauren," Yeah,"

"Ok go get ready we are leaving in 10," he says sitting up with a smile.

I head up to our room to see everyone sleeping, ugh it's only 7:32 why am I up!

I go to my drawers and pull out some grey sweats and a white crop top and threw my hair up to a messy bun because it was some what cloudy.

I brush my teeth and put on grey vans and walk out with my phone.