||Chapter 15||

Hey guys! We're back with another chapter for you guys! Please be more active and vote, we really wanna feel like people like and enjoy this book, and we are trying our hardest to make it to your liking.

Lycia's POV

We arrive back home and we change out into pjs.

I go in the bathroom to take my makeup off and put my hair into a messy bun

Everyone else was downstairs and I walk out the room

I walk past the boys room and bump into someone

"Oh sorry Jerome I didn't see you there." I laugh and look down to see him with no shirt on.

"I-It's ok" he stutters and lifts my chin up and surprisingly kisses me....

Jerome's POV

I just finished getting undressed and it was hot so I left my shirt off and was getting ready to go across the hall to the bathroom

Those lucky girls, getting a bathroom IN their room

I bump into someone and look down to see that it's Lycia

She looks really hot just with a messy bun and pjs and all

I have to admit that I like her....ALOT but I never told anyone, not even Mitch.

"Oh sorry Jerome I didn't see you there." she laughs and looks down at my abs.

I lightly blush so she couldn't see and stupidly said "I-it's ok"

I unwillingly lift her chin up and kiss her.

Surprisingly she kisses back.

We split apart and smile at each other.

We say nothing but I go to out a shirt on and she walks downstairs, from what I can see she smiles.

Mitch's POV

I look at Becca just sitting on the couch in her SpongeBob pjs and sees her with wet messy hair. Even though she looks like that, she still looks beautiful to me

I get a nudge from Sydney and she whispers "hmm looks like Mitchy wants some Becky"

I push her and just smile.

I was still staring at becca and she looks at me and catches me

I look down and blush.

Then I let one of my eyes look up and sees her blush also

"I WANT SOME PRIZZA!!!" Adam all of a sudden yells and we laugh

"I'll order it!" Ashely says.

Ryan's POV

As Ashely orders pizza or "prizza" according to Adam, the rest of us search for movies to watch

I lay on the couch when bethany comes to my side.

I quickly lift my arm up of the couch and put it to my side and try to look not so relaxed because I was tense.

I keep my eyes facing toward the TV but all I wanted to do was look at Bethany's beautiful face.

"Hey," she says. I guess she could tell it was awkward a bit.

I swallow and say," Hey,"

And look at her, he eyes were sparkling and her hair looked beautiful in a braid.

She was smiling and I could tell she was looking at me.

"You look very pretty," her smile grows wider.

"Thanks," she says," you look very handsome in your Spider-Man pjs"

She laughs a little.

I smirk and when she stops laughing I cup her face with my hands and say," I like you Bethany, a lot." And kiss her.

She doesn't kiss back, instead she pushes me away and runs upstairs.

I sit there alone and see everyone else come down stairs except for her, she was fleeting upstairs.

Bethany's POV

I quickly go upstairs into our room and then to our bathroom and lock it because I was scared I was going to get chased back up here.

I don't understand why I did that to Ryan even though I liked him a lot also.

I cover my face with my hands.

I need to think of something else to get him of my mind.

I try to think of something else but the same question a had a few nights ago came popping back up in my head.

Mitch likes someone

But who? I think hard, he was smiling at Becca and blushing at her, not to mention his magnetic stare at her.

It has to be her!

But at the ball yesterday I over heard Mitch telling Lauren she looked beautiful. Why would he stare at a girl so much but call another one beautiful. Ugh love is such a weird thing.

Wait, could his heart belong to two people he has known his entire life.

Could he love both Lauren and Becca.