||Chapter 9||

Becca's POV

I wake up early to the sound of my alarm clock blasting in my ear.

"HEY DOODS! WAKE UP WE HAVE TO PACK AND GET DRESSED!" I shout really, really, probably too loud.

"Ok ok, calm down!" Lauren says waking up.

We get up, and start to pack.

We each pack, shorts, shirts, flip flops, converse, sunscreen, jewelry, makeup, hair tools, more shorts, lots of bikinis, bathroom stuff, and other things.

We start to get dressed.

"Hey we all should twin!" Lycia suddenly says.

We all look at each other around the room...then we smile.

"Sure why not?" Bethany says.

I decide to wear- Red crop top, with short-shorts, red converse, and my hair is in a waterfall braid.

Lauren wears- Blue crop top, same short-shorts as me, blue converse, and her hair is in a waterfall braid as well.

Lycia wears- Purple crop top, same short-shorts, purple converse, and her blond ombré hair is in a French braid.

Bethany wears- White crop top, same short-shorts, white converse, and her black hair with brown highlights is in a high pony-tail.

We finish packing, and head out to the living room. The guys come in all dressed and packed.

"OMG GUYS GET IN HERE! THE RAINBOW IS IN OUR LIVING ROOM!!!" Ian says about us since he's the first out of the room.

"Wow, I'm gonna cry, it looks so beautiful!" Preston says, wiping his eye, and putting his hand to his heart.

"OMG shut up!" I say laughing.

We sit down to eat breakfast.

~after 10 minutes of breakfast~

We put our stuff in the car, and get in.

We had to take two cars since there was 9 of us.

Mitch drives the first car, with me in the passenger, Ian is in the back with Lauren and Lycia.

Jerome is in the second car driving, with Adam, Ryan and Bethany and Preston are in the back.

We head out, leaving our wonderful mansion behind.

We take about 40 to 50 minutes until we arrive at the park.

We all jump out and walk down all the stores infront.

We didn't go in any because we wanted to go on the rides.

When we arrived at the front entrance and saw a ginormous statue of the world and universal studios was on it in big letters and it was spinning.

We decided to take a picture with it so we all stood in front of it.

Then it was just the girls.