||Chapter 18||

Lauren's POV

I run up to the front door and swing the door open.

I'm panting and I use all the energy I have to run upstairs.

I open the door and see no one. I run to the closet and grab a suitcase. I throw tons of clothes in their and run to the bathroom and grab tooth brush, hair brush, tooth paste, hair ties, curling and straightening iron, etc.

I quickly grab my phone charger, money, and my car keys and zip everything up.

I run downstairs and fleet through the door, closing it.

I run to my car and throw everything in the back.

I start the car and back out.

When I'm at the end of the street, I look back and see Mitch's car pull into the drive way

Mitch's POV
Becca and I stayed at the park for a bit, I didn't tell her what Lauren said to me, I just said she was in fight with one of her our old friends and talked to me because she thought I could help.

I don't think she bought it but I think she believes some of it.

We get out and I swing open the door, Becca ran upstairs and called out for Lauren but she didn't find her.

I run to look in the driveway to see if her car was here, it wasn't.

She went somewhere.

She runs out too and shakes her head.

"Mitch, why would she run out like that if it was just about a old friend?" She says.

"I don't know, she didn't finish telling me everything that's what she said forget about it." I was lying through my teeth but I think it's better if lauren told Becca, not me.

I walk back inside and go to my room, as Becca follows me.

When I reach my door I turn around.

I smile at her and say,"Hey, I think I just kind of need some alone time right now? I'll come talk you in a few minutes ok?"

she nods," yeah, I was gonna say that too." She says smiling and turning around.

I open up my door and sit at my computer table.

Why did I never even think about her liking me?

I feel my heart flutter as I think of her.

I knew I probably had feelings for her, I mean the words just came out when I told her she looked beautiful at the ball.

I guess I never payed attention to those specific feelings about Lauren. I always thought about Becca that way and only that way.

Lauren's POV

This is crazy

I'm crazy.

I'm seriously drove away from my house and friends because I'm scared about my past feelings...

Therefore I'm acting like a lunatic person in movies and it's all because I thought everything would go smoothly.

And are they past feelings right? Yeah I don't like Mitch anymore, I can't. Not after that, I have to get over him. I can't, I won't like him.

When Becca finds out, oh she will be mad. Why did I think this was a good idea again?!

I slapped my forehead with my hand when I pulled up to a parking lot.