||Chapter 10||

Becca's POV

Since we were all by ourselves, we decided to take lots and lots of pics together and post them. We all go to the gift shop and get some stuff for the guys too.

We decided to wait to ride the rides till the guys were with us again.

"We agreed to meet at the cafe at 2:30 and it's 2:20." Lycia says.

"We better get going" I say as we hurry along.

We get there in about 6 minutes and decide to grab a table.

In about four minutes the guys walk up to the table

"Hey guys! So what is on the menu today." Ryan says looking at the menu.

"I have no idea but we should probably take a loo-- AHHHH!" I scream suddenly realizing what was in front of me.

Lauren looks back to see what I was looking at.

"Ahhh! Sid! Ash! Your here!" We say as we hoped up.

"Heyyy!" They say as we all sit back at the table.

Sidney, Ashely, and Bethany have a small meet and greet as we get back to the food.

"Aww you all are twinning? What about us?" Ashley says with a pout.

"Don't worry, we could never forget about you. We brought you guys stuff too." Lauren says.

"Aww Sid, they do care!" Ashley says to Sidney as we all laugh.

"Ok can we get back to the food please?" Preston says sounding annoyed.

~~~~~~~~8 min later~~~~~~~~

Lauren's POV

We all finish our food, and try to decide what ride we should ride.

We choose to look at the map to see where everything was.

After about five minutes of stubbornness, selfishness, and pouting, we finally decided to ride Jurassic Park.

"Hey did you know that they are among a new movie about that?" Preston says as with a mouth full of food.

"Another movie?" Ryan asks as we slide down an escalator.

"Yeah it's called Jurassic World or something." Lycia says.

When we reach the bottom of where some rides were, the line was SO long.

We all sighed & stood there pouting.

"Hey!" I say as everyone looks towards me," we should ride single riders. I mean there is a small chance they may need like 5 people to fill up the back of the boat?!"

Everyone shrugs their shoulders.

"Anything is better than sitting that line for 3 hours." Sidney said.

"You said it sid." Preston says.

We get in like where Becca is in front of me and Mitch is behind me.

The line flies by and before I know Becca was called onto a boat with Sidney.

She smiles at me and gives me a thumbs up.

I return the favor with some thumbs up as well.

The next boat pulls up and needs 3.

I go in first, then Mitch, & then Ryan.

{Just for info the ride is a water ride;)}

We pull up and go over this big water hill and enter the land of Dino's.

Some would pop up and squirt water in your face. I covered my face with my jacket but then my jacket got a big wet circle where my face was.

Towards the middle we enter a failed lab where pieces look like the will collapse on top of you.

I was was fascinated on how scared Ryan was. He wasn't ready for those pop outs.

Mitch was also laughing.

"Hey, maybe u should touch him." I say as I nudge Mitch.

He nods and does so.

Ryan screams as we both die of laughter.

Before I could finish laughing a Dino roared in my face and made me jump a little.

I land on Mitch's shoulder who also jumped. The other side where Ryan was had another dinosaur who roared in Ryan's face. So me and Mitch collided painfully.

"Ow! You have boney shoulders Mitch." I say as I look at the side of my rib.

"Hey you do too!l he says looking at his elbow."

By the time I looked forward there was a drop, a drop of soaking wet water ready to get me soaked for the day.

We started to drop as I clenched on to Mitch's arm for protection as the water splashed me everywhere and him too.

He looked at me and chuckled.

I let go and blushed a little but quickly turned my face.

I never, ever blush! Why was I blushing?

I Mitch tapped my arm and pointed to Ryan who was practically sitting in water.

I laughed and Ryan scolded me.

"Don't scold a lady Ryan...when your the one making us laugh!" He smiled.

Ryan rolled his eyes and turned to face the other direction of us.

I grinned and said to Mitch," he'll get over it..."

"No I won't!" Ryan said.

Mitch winked at me as we pulled into the end of the ride.

I got out and saw becca dry.

"How are you dry?!" I asked.

"Some family offered us extra ponchos since there sons weren't coming and they said it would be wet... Thank gosh." She said.

I then saw Lycia, Ashley, and Bethany soaked as well.

We all laugh and run towards Becca and Sid and sandwiched them with our wet clothes.

They scrambled to get out but then the boys joined us.

We all laughed as there dry clothes became wet.

%%%%%%%
Aaanother chapter for you guys! Please follow our accounts! Kendall_LyciaFaith (read Kendall's book Don't Go (BajanCanadian ) daij2013 aatanator12345 (read my book Lyric Book)