||Chapter 8||

Guys another update just cuz! You guys are the best like OMG we never thought people would enjoy it this much but it makes us so happy that you are. By the way, we added a new character in this chapter that we absolutely adore😍 love you guys❤️- Kendall

--------------&-------------

Lauren's POV

"AHH! BETHANY!" Becca says running over to a girl standing not to far from us.

"AHH! BECCA!" The girl appearing to be Bethany says.

They hug, and becca introduces her to us.

"Guys this is Bethany Mota, she was like my bestie in preschool until she moved." she says

"Hai! it's nice to meet you!" She says smiling with this cute dimple on her left cheek.

"It's nice to meet you too! I'm Lauren, and this is Lycia!" I say pointing to each one of us.

"Nice to meet you!" Bethany says shaking our hands

"What're you doing here?" Becca asks her.

"Oh I just moved here, looking for a fresh start." She replied.

"Where are you staying?" Becca asks concerned.

"Oh just at a small little one bedroom apartment." Bethany said smiling weakly.

"No! You have to come and stay with us! We have plenty of room!" Becca says.

"Oh no I wouldn't be interrupting would I?" She asks nicely.

"No of course not! We'd love to have you! Right Lycia?" I say.

"Yeah!" She says.

"Oh mah gawd! Thank you so much!"

Bethany says as she walks with us.

We get some tablecloths, some movies, chips, popcorn, candy, blankets, sodas, sleeping bags, and we each get some pajamas. We also stop to grab an icee.

We buy everything and leave to meet up with the guys outside. "Hey guys! This is Bethany Mota! She'll be joining us! Is that ok?" Lycia says to them.

"Yeah sure why not?" Ryan says with a ginormous smile on his face, flashing it to Bethany.

"Um, t-t-thanks" She says looking down and tucking a piece of hair behind her ear and smiles at Ryan.

We all get into the car and drive back home to set up.

We each partner up so we could go a little bit faster.

Mitch with Becca, Ryan with Bethany, Adam and Jerome, me and Lycia, Ian and Jason with the addition of Preston because Preston is the loner.

======aftr. 30min of setting up======

We all change into our pajamas, then we each sit on the ground up against the couch and grab our snacks and sleeping bags and snuggle up together to watch Annabelle.

All of us look over, and see Ryan's arm over Bethany's shoulder. "Ooooooo" we say to them.

"Guys!!!" Ryan says and sprays soda on us.

"Oh no you don't!" Mitch says getting up.

"Girls! Jerome! you know what to do!" he says.

We go to the closet, grab Nerf guns, and fill them up with soda, ready for battle.

People were everywhere, left and right. You were getting sprayed by soda everywhere.

And we were slipping everywhere, thank goodness we had tile floor.

When we were done we all went to the bathrooms to shower and change into our new clothes.

We got into our pjs which were oversized shirts with spandex that were short.

We then walked into our humongous room when we were done.

There were 5-6 beds in each room, lined up in a row against the wall.

Every room had a balcony and amazing sunlight. We were on the top floor.

Our beds were labeled with names on them and we had drawers for each one of us.

Ashley slept towards the door, then it was Lycia, then becca, then me, then Bethany, and then Sidney,she was closest to the balcony.

We had a huge tv in the middle of the room and in the corner of the room we had a bunch of computers also each labeled our names.

The boys moved all of our computer stuff into our rooms because it was so much.

But Bethany's stuff wasn't here yet but it should be soon.

We saw a tall pack of bags by the balcony all of our stuff.

We started plugging in our phone chargers, alarm clocks, hair stuff, actually Bethany had told the movers to put out a makeup table for all of us to use.

It had about 1 long piece of a stand and then it turned at the corner. The corner is where you did your hair. The long piece was used for makeup and it had two chairs where the other section did not. The whole thing was connected to a wall and it had a mirror attached to it about 3 to 5 feet high.

Our room was pretty set and we just kinda relaxed. Everything was becoming normal again.

"I'm tired..." Lycia says looking around.

We all nodded, I mean it looked pretty amazing with all our bed spreads and stuff.

"We should do something, tomorrow..."

"Yeah!" Bethany says.

"We'll we live right by Disneyland but we went there not long ago." Becca says.

We all look at Bethany," same," she says. "I actually did a video on it."

We smile and nod. She's amazing at YouTube, she has over 8 million subscribers and counting. Her personality is just perfect.

"Well..what about universal studios?" I say.

"YEAH!" They say.

We all smile.

"Let's go tell the boys," Lycia says.

We run down the stars and see all the boys sitting in the couch.

"Hey Guys we are going to universal studios so pack mkay bye!" We say turning around fast.

"WHAT?!" The boys say and jump out of their chair.

Us girls make a left turn to a corner and see a pack of boys running everywhere.

We smiled and walked up stairs and yawned when we entered our room.

"We'll pack tomorrow, is that okay?" I ask.

"That's perfect! I'm so tired" Bethany says as she gets into her sheets.

"Same here." We all say doing the same thing as her.

"Nite guys!" Bethany said.

"Nite!" I say

"Nite!" Becca says.

"*snoring*" Lycia snores.

"Haha! Goodnight Lycia!" We say laughing as we drift off to sleep....