||Chapter 6||

HEY GUYS!

It's been too long am I right!

Schools been crazy lately but we are know on a 2 week break!!

But OMG guys! So today, Sunday btw, I played a soccer game and I played a whole new spot that I have never played and I had like 5 assist😎 oh yeah!!!

Anyways enjoy& we LOVE you!!

-Kendall❤️

-----------&------------

Mitch's POV

"I love you too!" A voice said.

Beccas voice.

I paused.

I slowly lift my head up, and my eyes meet hers.

"Y-y-you love me?" I say to her.

She nods slowly cringing at the pain.

I suddenly feel tears coming down my face.

She looks at my pale face and grabs a hold of my hand, suffocating it.

"It's just one of those days, ya know, where the pain is killing me..." She says cringing at her waist but smiles still.

She grits her teeth and looks at me.

I smile at Becca's beautiful face and laugh at her comment. Even though she may be in pain, she looks adorable.

Her face has a stitch line where she was cut, I rub my hand along it.

Her face turns towards mine and she slightly smiles.

I hold my hand on her delicate face and move my face towards hers.

Suddenly our lips touch and there it was.

sparks,no fireworks.

Jerome's POV

"Jeez, he's been in there long time, should we go check on them?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'll go with you." Adam says.

"Hey Mitch, you ok in he-- oh, um are we interrupting something?" I say as we walk in on their "moment".

"Oh, ummm...." Mitch says a little embarrassed, and scratches the back of his neck while Becca's cheeks turn bright red.

Adam and I sprint out the door and Adam screams,"JEROME GET YO PHONE OUT WE HAVE A CALL TO MAKE."

I fumble with my phone but then it drops. I bend down to pick it up but then I practically get tackled by Mitch.

We all stand there awkwardly.

"Well you've got some explaining to do." Adam says.

"️Becca and I....we..umm..." Mitch says

"She woke up after I said that I loved her and then she woke up and said she loved me and so we kissed..." Mitch says quickly

"Oh,ok." We say

"Your not shocked? or surprised? or mad at some extent?" He asks us.

"No, it's preeety obvious." I say, "ya know after all that" I then point to the room Becca's in.

Mitch blushes a little," please don't tell the others, it would mean the world to me if you didn't. I want to keep it on the down low before, ya know, 'announcing it". He says putting quotations with his hands around announcing it.

Me and Adam nod," we'll keep your secret buddy!" Adam says patting matches shoulder.

Mitch smiles," thanks."

Becca's POV

I see Mitch, Jerome, and Adam walk into my room bringing a nurse.

She walks in and looks at me. Her draw drops and she hits a red button by my bed and runs out of the room.

Soon a group if nurses and a doctor approach me and start taking tests.

One of the nurses asks for my hand so I give it to her.

She press's her thumb onto my pointer finger and reaches for something to go on it.

She puts it on and I feel a slight pain. She pricked my finger.

She puts a drop of my blood into a small tube and takes it.

Other nurse are feeling my pulse and arms & legs.

The doctor moves my foot around examining it to see how it moves.

Soon everyone leaves and I'm left alone with a bandaid on my finger and a bunch of wires. Great....

I'm pretty much stuck in this position because if move too much all the worse will rip of of my skin like a chain reaction. Ouch.

I sit her for maybe 20 minutes before the doctor comes in and removes the wires.

"You are very lucky," he says." Your injuries were not as bad as the others."

He sits down," but the others never woke up f'rom their comas as late as yours."

"Rebecca....you've been in this hospital for 7 months."

"People who are in comas for that long often...die."

He relaxes and sits back

"But as we study, people who are in comas let go because it's a struggle. The ones who are alive say it's a deep break to reality and don't often remember why they stayed."

"We'll you must have a deep reason inside you to why you stayed....do you feel like you want to tell me?"

"Ummm"

I think hard but I couldn't think of a good reason that didn't sound pathetic.

Soon an answer pops out of my mouth, I didn't know where it came from, it just came.

"My best friend Lauren, I had to be here for her. I felt more like I didn't need her as much as she needed me."