||Chapter 12||

Hey guys!

Just before I start this chapter, Mitch got a GF and yes she is so pretty! Her name is Jess and I'm happy for him but half of his girl fans are pissed XD so we can only dream lol

Any who enjoys his chapter!

Love you all💞
---------------------------
Bethany's POV

I woke up and found no one awake.

It was 3 am afterall.

I decided to go downstairs to grab some water and do so.

Before I enter the kitchen I hear people talking.

I backtracked my steps and listened carefully.

"Okay hmmmmm....I started YouTube 3 years ago....my favorite color is red and...I don't like someone." Mitch says.

"You don't like someone is false! You do...." Jerome says.

They were playing 2 truths, 1 lie.

"Oh come on buddy now you have to spill them beans!!" Ryan says

"No way! Its a secret dood..." Mitch replies.

"It's just us dood, don't worry!" Jerome says.

There was a slight pause, I think Mitch was thinking of what to say.

"Nope,sorry....that I'm not sorry." Mitch says.

I here a bang and peek over the counter . Mitch made a fast break towards me with Jerome and Ryan chasing him.

I turn around and book it up the stairs and lie down.

Mitch circled around the stairs and entered their hallway.

I went into our room again and lied down.

Thoughts covered my mind, I mean Mitch was attractive but I don't like him. So who could he like? Could it be possible they might like him back?

I turned over and put the thoughts in the back of my mind, I didn't wanna say anything to the girls...not yet anyways.

Becca's POV

I woke up and everyone else was gone.

I went downstairs to find everyone watching a rerun of Once Upon A Time(bae😍)

"Hey sleepyhead!" Mitch smiles at me.
I blush, smack his head and sit down.

Bethany's POV

Hmmm that seemed suspicious... maybe I should keep observing...

Lauren's POV

I hear the doorbell and I get up to answer it.

"Hello?" I say as I stick my head outside.

I see a red envelope and pick it up.

"Hey guys! We got an invitation!" I say to everyone.

"It says On Thursday, we will be hosting a graduation ball of our 17 year old daughter and would like you to come. Hope you have a marvelous Sunday.
Sincerely,
The Millers
Please R.S.V.P by Tuesday @ 1(870) 245-362"

I close the card and I look at everyone.

"Well should we go?" Preston says.

"Why not, we've got nothing to lose." Jerome says.

"Easy for you to say..." Ashley says while her eyes circle around the room and raising up on her toes than heals.

"What do you mean?" Ryan says.

"Well we have to do millions of things, searching for a dress, doing hair and-"

"Blah blah blah! That's what girls do, you think we have it easy, we have to get tuxes that all the girls adore, even if it means sucking in the whole night." Mitch says

"Been...there done that....we gone through it all!" I say

"True." Becca says

"Well how about this, we go to the mall and on Thursday will see who looks the best!" Jerome says.

"How will that accomplish anything?" Bethany says.

"It will see who spent the longest doing the naggy little things!" Jerome says.

We all nod while looking around.

"Well...." Ryan says.

I whistle and then make a mad dash for the car keys as Mitch does too.

His hand lands on mine but I grabbed the keys.

I smirk and he pouts and chases me outside to the car with everyone behind us.

I open the door to the car as Mitch follows by the passengers.

Everyone else scrambles to get a seat anywhere.

I put the key in ignition as we head to the mall, as uncomfortable as everyone could possibly be. For me, well someone was slammed against the back of my chair making my back arch forward a little bit. Even I was uncomfortable.

Finally we get to the mall and we all head to different stores.

Us girls go to Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Macy's and then go to MAC to buy some makeup.

The guys went to Men's Wearhouse and then meet us at the car. Then we all stop at In N Out, grab food and head home.

################
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! We'll post the girls outfits next chapter and hopefully it works! Comment what you want to happen in the story😘😘 Thanks guys! Love you all and Happy Valentines Day!!!❤️💖❤️💖 ~Daijjah & Kendall (Bacca & Lawen)