Bleach Characters' React to Death Battle Chapter 6

Welcome everyone to the sixth chapter of Bleach Characters' React to Death Battle. With me again is my partner, cowriter and friend, Kaizokuoniiorewanaru.

Kaizoku: Yep.

So... Who do we have as our guest today?

Kaizoku: Don't know. Ichigo, Isshin, Yuzu, and Karin were already guests.

I was thinking of just bringing one of them back again.

Kaizoku: Why though? You literally never did that before.

Because I've never had to do it until now...

Kaizoku: Oh. That's fair. All right. Who is it?

Karin, you can come in.

Karin: (Walks in) "Why did you have to bring me in...?"

Kaizoku: Because.

Karin: "... That's all I'm gonna get, isn't it...?"

Pretty much.

Kaizoku: Now then. Let's start the disclaimer, shall we?

Karin: "... Fine... These two don't own Bleach or Death Batlle. This is just done for fun."

Kaizoku: Right. With that done... Let's begin.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6: Intermission 1: Inviting Friends Over

It was morning of the next day after the Kurosakis watch the show that was given to them. Ichigo had walked down from his room, to see that everything was normal.

"Morning Ichigo~" Yuzu greeted, cooking breakfast. Ichigo sat at the table. "Oh, I looked through the box we were given, and found something."

"Really? What is it?" Ichigo asked.

"It has portable players with the show we watched already unlocked," Yuzu stated. "Just the first five though."

"... This is getting ridicules," Karin stated, groaning.

"Portable players, huh?" Ichigo hummed.

Yuzu pointed to the table and they were there.

"Oh. Thanks." Ichigo said as he takes one of them.

"Going to show your friends?" Karin asked while she was eating.

"I probably should." Ichigo answered. "They might like it."

Karin took a bite of her food, while also thinking and said, "I guess Yuzu and I will do the same."

"Okay." Ichigo nods.

Yuzu brought Ichigo breakfast.

"Thanks, Yuzu." Ichigo thanked as he sat down and began eating his breakfast.

She smiles and said, "You're welcome Ichigo."

Once he was done eating breakfast, he leaves the Kurosaki residence to go to school.

"See you later Ichigo~" Yuzu called out.

"Yeah, see ya," Karin waved back, walking to her school with Yuzu.

"Same to you two." Ichigo waved as he leaves.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Karakura High School)

Ichigo made it to school and was in class, he took his seat in class. As he was listening to the teacher... 'I still wonder where that box came from? Why us...?' Ichigo asked in his head.