Bleach Characters' React to Death Battle Chapter 11

Welcome back everyone to eleventh chapter of Bleach Characters' React to Death Battle. With me is my again friend and co-author/writer, Kaizokuoniiorewanaru.

Kaizoku: Hello~

So, both of us saw what some of you posted on who should watch this episode, and we have this to say... We have no idea how they should join... I mean I might, but still...

Kaizoku: You don't know if it'll work?

The only think I can think of is him on probation leave...

Kaizoku: ... And slamming the door open?

I'd go with kicking it open...

Kaizoku: That's still slamming the door open, but okay, sure.

I thought those were two different things?

Kaizoku: It all ends the same, really...

True... Anyways, we're getting off topic. It's your turn to bring in our guest.

Kaizoku: Right... How about Mizuiro?

He'll do.

Kaizoku: Okay, so please welcome Mizuiro!

Mizuiro: (Walks in with a smile and waves at the readers) "Hello, thank you for having me here."

Kaizoku: No problem.

Mizuiro: "So I'm doing the disclaimer."

Kaizoku: Indeed, you are.

Mizuiro: (Nods) "Okay the. Light He'arth/Xarazechi and Kaizokuoniiorewanaru do not own Bleach, Death Battle, or the two combatants. They only have the plot ideas and their own OCs to them. Is that okay?"

Kaizoku: Perfect.

Indeed.

Mizuiro: "Thank you."

Kaizoku: Now let's get started.

Yes, onto the chapter.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11: Battle of Heaven and Hell: Kratos VS Spawn

Isshin was about to start the final episode of the day, when the front door bust open.

"Rukia, you in here!?" came a crazed voice that Ichigo, Rukia and the friends that went to the Soul Society knew.

"Kenny, did you really need to kick the door down?" a small girl's voice asked.

"Oh no..." Ichigo let out in dread.

"W-What is he doing here?" Rukia asked in dread as well.

"You guys know who that is?" Yuzu asked.

Just then, a guy with spiky hair, an eye patch, and wearing leather biker gear, walked into the living room. On the man shoulder was a kid who had pink hair and had pink and black kid punk clothing.

"There you are," the man stated. "Had a hard time finding you."

"Yeah, Cousin Rukia~!" the girl cheered.

Rukia understood that his cover was her uncle, and that filled her with dread. "U-Uncle... Kenpachi...!" Rukia gasped.

"WAIT, THIS MONSTER'S YOUR UNCLE!?" Ichigo shouted in shock.