Bleach Characters' React to Death Battle Chapter 7

Welcome everyone to the seventh chapter of Bleach Characters' React to Death Battle. With me again is my friend and cowriter, Kaizokuoniiorewanaru.

Kaizoku: Yo.

So did you bring a guest in today?

Kaizoku: Yep. Tatsuki, come on down~

Tatsuki: (Walks in) "Hey."

Kaizoku: Hello.

Greeting Tatsuki.

Kaizoku: Okay, Tatsuki. It's time to start the disclaimer.

Tatsuki: "You got the script for me?"

Kaizoku: Here. (Gives her the script)

Tatsuki: (Takes it) "Thank you. Let's see here... Light/Xara and Kaizoku don't own Bleach, Death Battle or any other franchise. They only are doing the reactions of the show we're watching. Is that good?"

I think it was, you Kaizoku?

Kaizoku: Uh-huh.

Okay then, well then, onto the chapter.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7: First Battle Royal: TMNT Battle Royal

Ichigo hit play to start the sixth episode of Death Battle.

(Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston)

"Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, Raphael," Wiz listed off the names of the combatants. "The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were grown from ooze and raised by a warrior rat in the sewers of New York to be the world's most fearsome fighting team."

"Lots of superheroes have some weird origin stories, but this one is plain ridiculous," Boomstick stated.

"Is it that weird?" Yuzu asked the others.

"Their greatest advantage in battle is their family bond and teamwork. But on their own, which turtle is deadliest?" Wiz asked.

"So they're family but they're gonna be fighting each other?" Orihime said with concern.

Ichigo looked a bit distraught. "Why do I have the sneaking feeling I'm not going to enjoy this fight...?"

"Because you're a big brother and you hate family fights, more with their siblings," Isshan, Karin and Rukia said all at the same time. The three then looked to one another.

"... Well that was spooky..." Keigo stated.

"He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick," Boomstick introduced.

"And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle," Wiz announced.

Just then the doors closed and then reopened to show the first fighter, Leonardo.

(Cues: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) - Main Theme (MARCH REMIX))

Ichigo saw the first combatant and felt a strange kinship with the blue bandana wearing ninja turtle. "I like this guy already for some reason," he stated.

Leonardo

BACKGROUND

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 180 lbs.

Master of Ninjitsu, Bushido, & Swordsmanship

Skilled in Using Environment