Bleach Characters' React to Death Battle Chapter 4

Welcome back all of you to Bleach Characters' React to Death Battle. Here again is my friend and Co-writer, Kaizokuoniiorewanaru.

Kaizoku: A hey-hai-di-ho~

People are really loving this over on fanfiction, 98 faves and 112 follows in just under a month.

Kaizoku: Oh, I see.

Now who is out guest?

Kaizoku: I suppose it will be... Yuzu.

She was last chapter remember...

Kaizoku: Crap. I find it so hard to keep track with all the time gaps...

It's fine, we can use Ichigo. We haven't used him yet.

Kaizoku: Here's Ichigo, then.

Ichigo: (Falls from the sky and hits the ground. He then sits up) "WHAT THE HELL!?"

Sorry was in a rush.

Kaizoku: Yep.

Ichigo: "DOESN'T MEAN YOU COULD DROP ME LIKE THAT!!!"

Just hurry please.

Ichigo: "*sigh* Fine. These two don't own anything. They only own the reactions that we make."

Right, let's get onto the story.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4: Basic Enemies, Goomba VS Koopa

"Ready for the next episode?" Isshin asked.

"Yeah. I'm ready." Ichigo replied.

"Just start the show already," Karin ordered, not really thinking this would be any good.

"Karin be nice," Yuzu scolded her sister.

"I'm ready." Isshin told Yuzu. He then hits play.

Cue: Invader (Jim Johnson)

When the music started play, the logo for Death Battle appeared.

"Let's get this over with," Karin said, board.

The first thing the Kurosakis notice is a short, chubby man with a well groomed mustache and wearing a red hat and overalls. He's riding a green dinosaur, he and his mount are traveling through a large, lushful valley with strange shaped and strange colored mountains with white spots and the area is filled with a whole variety of creatures they see before them.

"The Mushroom Kingdom is a world that houses many strange and interesting creatures. Like the Goomba, a walking brown mushroom with fangs." Wiz declared.

"And the Koopa that stupid turtle who always gets himself killed." Boomstick said.

The Goomba is now brown and the Koopa is bipedal with green shoes compared to their teaser appearance, last episode.

"Every video game has its fair share of basic, endless, common enemies, and you can't get anymore common than these two." Wiz proclaimed.

"But which is the best of the worst? He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick." Boomstick introduced.

"And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle." Wiz finished the introduction.

"This feels like a waste of time..." Karin stated, eyes closed, head on her fist.