Bleach Characters' React to Death Battle Chapter 8

Welcome everyone to chapter 8 of Bleach Characters' React to Death Battle. With me again is my partner and cowriter, Kaizokuoniiorewanaru.

Kaizoku: Heyo.

Today, the Bleach crew gets to watch Leo fight Zitz the Battle Toad. Before we head further, let's introduce today's guest, Rukia.

Rukia: *bows as she comes in* "Hello there, everyone."

Greetings Rukia. Thank you for dropping by.

Rukia: "Yes. Always a pleasure."

Now then, Rukia. If you would say the disclaimer, please.

Rukia: "The disclaimer~"

...Very funny.

(Smacks Rukia over the head) Do it properly, or we'll be taken down.

Rukia: "Okay, fine! These two do not own the characters, the concept, or the show the characters are watching. They only own the story."

Thank you Rukia. Now let's get onto the story.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8: Reptile and Amphibian; Zitz VS Leonardo

Ichigo was rubbing his forehead after that last fight. Yuzu looked to her older brother, and asked, "Do you want to take a break?"

"I'm fine," Ichigo tells them. "Let's just get the episode done with."

Karin just shrugged and hit play.

(Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston)

"Last time on DEATH BATTLE!, the Ninja Turtles battled to find the deadliest of the team, and good old Leo used cunning strategy and swordplay to come out on top," Boomstick explained last episode.

Ichigo took a calming breath. "It's okay, Ichigo." Yuzu assured.

"I'm fine. Really." Ichigo said to Yuzu, rubbing her head.

"We're all here for you if you need it," Orihime stated, comforting him.

"Yeah man, you got us," Keigo stated, serious.

Chad and Mizuiro nodded in agreement.

"... Thanks guys," Ichigo thanked them.

"But the fight isn't over yet," Wiz explained. "Leonardo must now face his most powerful imitator: Zitz, the leader of the mighty Battletoads."

"... What kind of a name is Zitz...?" Karin and Tatsuki asked in a deadpan voice.

"He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick." Boomstick introduced.

"And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle." Wiz declared.

The first contestant is the Toad that has been mentioned. He's a human sized, anthropomorphic toad with bluish green skin and he appears to be wearing thick gloves, a belt and knee pads. Standing next to him are two other Battletoads that appear to be his teammates; one has lighter shade of green and is wearing a pair of dark shades while the other looks bigger and more muscular with brownish skin.

ZITZ

(Cues Battletoads & Double Dragon - Main Theme)

"Zitz was computer engineered as one of three amphibian warriors in a gladitorial video game reality show called Battletoads." Wiz began.