Bleach Characters' React to Death Battle Chapter 3

Welcome to the third chapter of Bleach Characters' React to Death Battle. And here's my writing partner, Kaizokuoniiorewanaru.

Kaizoku: Hey, what's up, it's ye boi Kaizoku here with another assist in writing.

And I'm grateful for your help. Otherwise I'd have been stuck for a long time.

Kaizoku: Don't sell yourself short, man...

Thanks. Anyways our guest for today.

Kaizoku: Right. Magickazam! *makes the guest appear*

Yuzu: (Appeared and was confused) "What? Where am I?"

Kaizoku: The Guest Floor.

Yuzu: "I... see...?"

We'd like you to do the disclaimer for us.

Yuzu: "R-Right. Okay. These two don't own Bleach or Death Battle. They just own the episodes reactions."

Thank you, Yuzu.

Kaizoku: Okay. Let's begin.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3: Heroine Fight: Rogue VS Wonder Woman

"Everyone ready to start the next match?" Ichigo asked his family.

"Yeah~!" Yuzu answered.

"You seem excited Yuzu," Karin stated.

"It's superheroine~ I think they're the coolest~!" Yuzu stated, hero worship in her eyes.

"I never new Yuzu was a fan of them," Isshin stated.

"Well, let's get it started." Ichigo said as he plays the episode.

Cue: Invader (Jim Johnson)

When the music started play, the logo for Death Battle appeared.

The screen starts showing different female heroines to start the show. Yuzu's eyes were shining even brighter.

"Superheroines," Wiz stated. "Millions have been drawn to these modern myths of comic book lore."

"Or you could, uh, just be drawn to the way they're drawn." Boomstick says, perversion in every word.

Karin and Ichigo facepalmed. "Oh great..." the two grumbled out, hands sliding down their faces. "He's a pervert as well as an idiot..."

"I'm just going to ignore Boomstick," Yuzu stated.

"Like Anna Marie, the Rogue..." Wiz introduced.

"... and Diana Prince the Wonder Woman," Boomstick introduced.

"He's Boomstick and I'm Wizard." Wiz introduces himself and his partner.

"And we're here to watch two chicks duke it out! CATFIGHT!" Boomstick yelled excitedly.

Karin and Ichigo facepalmed, again.

"He's going to be like this the whole show, isn't he...?" Ichigo groans out.

"I'm afraid so..." Karin groans.

Wiz just ignored Boomstick. "It's our jobs to analyze their weapon, armor and skills-"

"And maybe a few other things," Boomstick added, making Karin and Ichigo facepalm for a third time.

"To find out who would win a Death Battle," Win finished.