Bleach Characters' React to Death Battle Chapter 2

Hello everyone. We're back for the next chapter of Beach Characters' React to Death Battle.

Kaizoku: Alright. Let's get this started.

Karin: (Was behind them) "Aren't you two forgetting something...?"

Ah, right, can't start it just yet.

Kaizoku: Do you do this for all your fanfictions?

Yeah, it's not that strange, a loth of Fanfiction Writes do this.

Karin: "True."

Kaizoku: ...Do they?

(Me and Karin nod)

Kaizoku: ...Alright. Name one person I've heard of who does that. BESIDES you.

Uh, I don't know anyone you know, you know...

Karin: "Can you talk about this later...? This is getting way to long..."

Right. Let's get started, like I said.

Karin: "These two don't own Bleach or Death Battle. They're just doing this for fun."

Kaizoku: C'mon, let's go!

Right, everyone, enjoy.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2: Akuma VS Shang Tsung

Ichigo had just put in the next dvd for the second episode and was heading back to the couch. When he got up, he was blindsided by a flying kick from his father, Isshin Kurosaki. "You let your guard down boy~!"

"AGH!" Ichigo grunted in pain. "What the hell was THAT for, pops!?"

"You dropped your guard and I too advantage of that!" he shouted, pointing at him dramatically. "You were lax and-" he didn't get a chance to finish. Because he got punched in the face.

"Will you stop it old man!" he barked at him. "I want to watch this show we got in peace with Yuzu and Karin!"

"A show? What show would that be?" Isshin asked.

Ichigo looks to Yuzu and Karin. "Do we want to tell him?"

"Well, we can't hide it from him forever. Better now than later." Karin shrugged.

"CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!?" Issin demanded.

(One explanation later)

"So this is what you were watching?" Isshin asked as he holds the DEATH BATTLE box.

The three siblings nod. "It is," Ichigo stated.

"You didn't tell me about it earlier because why?" Isshin raised another question.

"You weren't home, that good enough?" Karin asked.

"...Yeah, okay." Isshin admitted.

Yuzu came back with snacks. "Do you want to join us?"

"You bet I do~!" Isshin answered.

"I'm already regretting this..." Karin and Ichigo stated together.

"Oh hush you two, it could be fun," Yuzu said.

And so they go to the second episode of the day.

Cue: Invader (Jim Johnson)

When the music started play, the logo for Death Battle appeared.

"Street Fight. Mortal Kombat. Kings of the Fighting Genre," Wiz told the watchers. "And every good fighter needs awesome villains."