Bleach Characters' React to Death Battle Chapter 9

Welcome back everyone to chapter nine of Bleach Characters' React to Death Battle Chapter 9. With me is my friend, partner and co-writer, Kaizokuoniiorewanaru.

Kaizoku: Hey. Just got done playing the demo of the new game Monark. Let's do this.

Is the game any good? Might want to try it myself.

Kaizoku: I think it was pretty good. The game, after a forced loss and some cutscenes, makes you answer a survey and, depending on your answer, you obtain points towards the seven sins and, again, depending on your answer, this thing called your "Ego" is governed by one of those sins. ... And, uh, my sin just so happens to be... Lust.

... Really dude...?

Kaizoku: Whaaat? I answered the questions TRUTHFULLY.

I would have gone with Gluttony, having plenty of food to keep people happy and have more motivation.

Kaizoku: Psh. Like you would get it after taking the quiz. You don't even know ANY of the questions!

(Someone coughs to get out attesion and we turn to see it was Uryu)

Uryu: "As much as this conversation is riveting, I think your both getting off topic."

Right, right, envious Uryu.

Uryu: "Video Games are a waste of time."

... You're a real sourpuss...

Kaizoku: He's just jealous that he can't relax the way we can.

Uryu: "I do not! Besides, sewing is better than those videogames people play."

Kaizoku: Sewing is for people with too much time on their hands that they don't know what to do with.

(Hits both other the head with the hilt of his sword) Enough. All forms of art are good. I like both, and every other form of art. Now ladies, your both pretty, but we're going far to long on this.

Kaizoku: I AM A MAN! (punches Light in the face)

(Stops it) It was a reference from Megamind...

Kaizoku: And I was making a reference myself...

Uryu: "(Groans) These two idiots don't own Bleach, Death Battle or any other media used in the fights. Just our reactions."

Kaizoku: Fine. Don't do it right. See if we care.

Eh, it was getting to long, almost filled two pages on this. So onto the story.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9: Dino Fight; Yoshi VS Riptor

Ichigo looked to see that the next fight wasn't going to be good for the ones that like cute animals. "Well, this is going to be... something..." he stated, pressing play.

(Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston)

"Who doesn't like dinosaurs?" Boomstick asked. "No one, 'cause they're awesome?"

"Dang right, no one doesn't like dinosaurs!" Orihime exclaimed happily.

"I can agree to that," Karin stated, the two high-fiving.

"Like Yoshi, Mario's happy-go-lucky steed," Wiz introduces the first fighter.

Orihime and Rukia couldn't help but gush at Yoshi's appearance. "He's so cute~!" Yuzu and Midori squealed at the cute dino.